No products in the cart.
“Tourniquet – Quick Release Buckle
Emergency blood loss prevention.
Quick release buckle.
Elasticated tourniquet with a quick release buckle. Single hand release.”AED 11.98 Price includes VATAED 11.98 Price includes VAT
• Special low-allergy adhesive.
• Suitable for sensitive skin.
• Soft, flexible, and strong PVC.
• Fix dressings, or immobilise joints.
Durable tape for holding dressings and securing bandages. Made from waterproof PVC, cut to length. Available in Pink (flesh) and Blue which is suitable for all food areas. Perfect where water resistance is required.AED 2.76 Price includes VATAED 2.76 Price includes VAT
“THOMAS Endotracheal Tube (ET) Holder – Paediatric
- Designed to hold the ET tube in place after insertion into the trachea
- Holds the ET tube in place with a quick-set screw that also facilitates easy removal without the bother and mess of tape
- Open-cell foam padded backing allows the patient’s skin to breathe
- Pliable bit block keeps the ET tube open
- Tab ensures the strap is put on tangle free
- Special velcro strap provides strength and comfort
- Mouth access hole allows for in use suctioning
- Single use only
- Individually wrapped
- Quantity discount available call for details
“AED 53.26 Price includes VATAED 53.26 Price includes VAT
- IN/093 is by far our biggest selling i/o needle
- Used as an alternative to intravenous access permitting infusion of drugs and fluids during pediatric emergencies
- Supplied sterile in peel-open packages
- Intended for one-time use
- 45º Trocar tipc
16g x 4cm (DKM Version) SINGLEAED 630.90 Price includes VATAED 630.90 Price includes VAT