No products in the cart.
- IN/093 is by far our biggest selling i/o needle
- Used as an alternative to intravenous access permitting infusion of drugs and fluids during pediatric emergencies
- Supplied sterile in peel-open packages
- Intended for one-time use
- 45º Trocar tipc
16g x 4cm (DKM Version) SINGLEAED 600.86AED 600.86
D-blade miller Size 3
The need of reducing the risk of cross infections has encouraged laryngoscope producers to develop high
quality disposable blades at low cost. They are compatible with a fibre-optic handles and are available in both the Macintosh and Miller shape.”AED 21.78AED 21.78
*Rigid Hard Tube Packaging: The small profile packaging means FASTTactical fits
easily into your medical bag, while the rigid packaging protects the device from
damage and maintains sterility.
All-In-One Device – With No Batteries Required: FASTTactical is an all-in-one
device, which means you don’t have to choose needles, worry about batteries, or
mess around with different parts.
Easy Sternal Site Location – The Sternum is the easiest and most reliable IO site
to locate and place. The Humeral site is difficult to locate and it’s hard to keep
devices in place during transport. The Tibia site gives poor flow rates as compared
to Humeral and Sternal IO sites.
No Drilling. No Needles. Simply Reliable and Easy to Use: The FASTTactical all-in-one
IO is engineered for automatic depth control. This means you don’t need to guess
which needle to use or worry about how much pressure to apply with your drill.
Easy to Learn for All Levels of Medical Providers: FASTTactical was designed as an allin-one IO in order to be as easy to learn and fail-safe as possible. After insertion, you
simply remove the device and your built-in IV connector is ready for you to connect
your IV tube and rapidly deliver fluids and medication into the vascular system.
Less Pain on Insertion and Fluid Delivery: Your patients will not only experience
much less pain on insertion to the sternal site vs. the long bones, but will feel less
pain with fluid delivery from the sternal site. In many cases, lidocaine is not required.
Low Profile Tubing: FASTTactical features low profile tubing, which lies nearly
flat against the patient. This eliminates many of the bumping hazards that could
dislodge the IV, especially during transport.
Clear Plastic Protective Dome for Added Security: Protect your IV even further with
a plastic dome which fits securely over the insertion site.AED 777.26AED 777.26
The Inject S is your right choice for cost effective intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural, or subcutaneous infusion of medications. The device is characterized by:
• Intuitive and user-friendly operation
• Simple entry of parameters via numeric keypad
• Automatic and manual bolus modes
• Set-up menu enables customization of the pump
• Anti-bolus and anti-siphon functions increase patient safety
• Titration allows to change the infusion parameters without interruption of infusion
• All major brand syringes from 1 ml to 100 ml are accepted
• The drug library contains 15 drug names and can be updated by physiciansAED 11,206.91AED 11,206.91
The Inject S is your right choice for cost effective intravenous intra-arterial epidural or subcutaneous infusion of medications.
– Intuitive and user friendly operation
– Simple entry of parameters via numeric keypad
– Automatic and manual bolus modes
– Set-up menu enables customization of the pump
– Anti-Bolus and anti-siphon fumnctions increase patient safety.
– Titration allows to change the infusion parameters without interruption of infusion
– All major brand syringes from 1 ml to 100 ml are compatible.
– The drug library contains 15 drug names and can be updated by physician.AED 18,312.53AED 18,312.53
“To always have for integral and economical practical solution a
3 LSK. Laryngoscope for handle and blades all complete set a hand
Between successful well mix from NATO versatile and careful solution one of the result is
. superprotective and technical containment fabric A with made container a
It features 3 LSK intuitive and clear layout pockets
So place finds that complete set of lightness and compactness the for
. Resuscitation of kit I all in
7376 ISO EN UNI Second marking
MM 170X60X120 Size
Disposable neck handle Handles-L
Fiber Optics A
Disposable Macintosh Blades Blade-D
4 and 3.2. Mis Fiber Optic A
Miller Blades Blade-D disposable fibers
2 and 1.0. Mis Optics
Laryngoscope KIT-3 LSK DG03810C
Optical. F Blades 6
Disposable”AED 264.60AED 264.60
Pink or Blue coloured washproof strapping.
Special low-allergy adhesive.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
Soft flexible and strong PVC.
Fix dressings or immobilise joints.
Durable tape for holding dressings and securing bandages. Made from waterproof PVC cut to length. Available in Pink (flesh) and Blue which is suitable for all food areas. Perfect where water resistance is required.”AED 2.28AED 2.28
“THOMAS Endotracheal Tube (ET) Holder – Paediatric
- Designed to hold the ET tube in place after insertion into the trachea
- Holds the ET tube in place with a quick-set screw that also facilitates easy removal without the bother and mess of tape
- Open-cell foam padded backing allows the patient’s skin to breathe
- Pliable bit block keeps the ET tube open
- Tab ensures the strap is put on tangle free
- Special velcro strap provides strength and comfort
- Mouth access hole allows for in use suctioning
- Single use only
- Individually wrapped
- Quantity discount available call for details
Yankauer Vacuum Control : Fixed cannula with aspiration control from Spencer .A rigid cannula which offers the Vacuum Control System. Applied to any surgical aspirator it permits: a vacuum reserve in the vase at the selected calibration use of this reserve when necessary the reduction of aspiratory duration rapid suction.AED 29.77AED 29.77