No products in the cart.
“Item Number: 861467
The HeartStart AED Trainer 3 looks just like the Philips HeartStart FR3 AED. The optional remote control adds convenience and control over your practice scenarios! Uses 4 “”AA”” size batteries (not included). *The AED Trainer 3 can be used with the AED Little Anne and Resusci Anne training manikins with Laerdal Link Technology. This technology allows realistic response to electrode placement on the manikin surface; these manikins also have an LED in the chest skin indicating the center of correct pad placement. The LED lights up automatically when pads are attached. If an electrode is loose or incorrectly placed on the manikin the trainer will repeat the voice prompt to apply the electrode pads. NOTE: If using the AED Little Anne or Resusci Anne manikin with Laerdal Link Technology electrode training pads with a white connector are required. Includes: Philips HeartStart AED Trainer 3 Training Pads III Electrode Pads Simulated Text Display Interconnect Cable Rigid System Carrying Case Training Infant/Child Key External Manikin Adapter Instruction Manual (English/Japanese) Additional Language Manuals on CD The Philips HeartStart Trainer 3 supports the following languages: US English UK English Japanese French German Spanish and Italian.”AED 2,976.75AED 2,976.75
The ultimate purpose of performing CPR is to maintain a flow of oxygenated blood artificially into the brain during cardiac arrest, to prevent brain damage until professional help arrives. BRAYDEN is the first CPR Manikin ever to display visual flow of blood from the heart to the brain during CPR. Furthermore, with the aid of BRAYDEN , students will not only easily learn how to execute proper and correct CPR, but will also help to remember the ultimate purpose and vital importance of correct and proper CPR.
• Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
• Highly realistic chest rise with correct ventilations
• Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch
• Anatomical landmarks including sternum, ribcage, sternal notch and xiphisternum
• Quick and easy to clean
• Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth (Clicker ON/OFF)AED 2,116.80AED 2,116.80
Brayden Baby Pro is based upon the award-winning Brayden Baby Advanced which was developed in close co-operation with Global Experts.
The main features of Brayden Baby Pro:
• Provides unique intuitive real-time ventilation feedback using lights and sound.
• Brayden Baby Pro also provides additional real-time feedback via Brayden Online.
• Correct chest compression technique (depth, rate, recoil and finger/thumb position) using lights on the manikin.
• Easy to use and intuitive debrief of infant BLS performance provided via Brayden Online.
• + and – allows ventilation feedback to be audio and/or lights.
• Scenario button switches on brachial pulse. The brachial pulse function can be used for infant BLS scenarios when required.AED 7,980.00AED 7,980.00
Turn a Brayden Adult into a Brayden Junior within seconds.
2 SIMPLE STEPS TO CONVERT:
1. Change the adult spring to the junior spring.
2. Replace the body and face skin with the junior skin.
Purchasing different manikins is not required. You can use the same manikin for different age groups.
Visual distinction between adult and child.
AHA AND ERC MODES
Conforming to both American Heart Association (AHA) and European Resuscitation Council (ERC) guidelines.AED 564.48AED 564.48
Master Hands-Only CPR whenever and wherever you are.
cpr cube enables anyone to master chest compression without using expensive CPR manikins. It has built-in electronics that monitor the trainee’s CPR performance and is designed to mimic the elasticity of the human chest in order to have an immersive emergency environment. The cprCUBE enables users to have fun immersive education through visual auditory and tactile feedback. Any place can be a first aid training site with the cpr cube.
AED 571.10AED 571.10
- Compression conditions very similar to human thorax
- Accurate real-time feedback on the key elements of chest compression
- Optimised product specifications for individual training and practice
- Sound – cprCUBE makes sound when the appropriate chest compression depth and recoil are applied
- LED Light – Successful compressions make the LED lights flow LEDs light up one by one for each successful compression. If you succeed 15 times in a row
- the LED lighting revolves around the cube to express the blood flow.
- Vibration – Feel a heartbeat by repeating proper chest compressions cprCUBE gives vibration when 15 successful compressions are applied in a row
- Requires 4 AA batteries 3V (not supplied)
- Weight: 240g (without batteries)
The HeartStart AED Trainer 3 looks just like the Philips HeartStart FR3 AED. Allows cost-effective training on the FR3 system.
Philips FR3 Trainer
Rigid system carrying case
Training Infant-Child Key
External manikin adapter
Additional language manuals on CDAED 2,640.49AED 2,640.49
Use the Internal Manikin Adapter inside the Laerdal Little Anne CPR Manikin or the Laerdal Resusci Anne CPR Manikin in conjunction with the Philips HeartStart OnSite or FRx training system. Can also be used with the Prestan line of CPR Manikins.AED 294.00AED 294.00
“The HeartStart Trainer simulates how the HeartStart OnSite defibrillator will operate during a real-life sudden cardiac arrest event. Clear confident voice instructions that provide easy-to-follow directions and preconfigured scenarios make training students easier. Software is consistant with AHA G2010 Guidelines.
And for safety the HeartStart Trainer is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an emergency. Uses 4 “”AA”” batteries (not included).
Philips OnSite Stand-Alone Trainer
Reusable Adult Training Electrode Pads
Nylon Carrying Case
External Manikin Adapter Strip”AED 2,094.75AED 2,094.75
Electronic CPR Training
• Wireless monitor
• Electronic feedback
• Gives speed and compression separate bar chart
• 2 in 1 – adult and child function
• Blind mode to let students practice without being guided but performance is still recorded
• Test report on speed and compression quality after training
• Advanced head manikin
• Practice head tilt and Jaw thrust
• Demonstrate OP insertion and removal by removing the airway valve
• Hygienic airway system
• Complete with carrying bag which also acts as a mat
• Easy to change lungs
• Air from the lungs vents out of the back of the head to prevent infection risk
• Add more faces so each student has a different face that you can easily clean
• Latex-free skin is easy to clean and is ideal for all AED trainers and padsAED 1,207.50AED 1,207.50
Practi-Baby Manikin for realistic training infant CPR. This is the latest manikin from Practi-Man and gives a full feature manikin for competitive price.
AED 799.31AED 799.31
- Weight & size are realistic for infant CPR
- Exclusive breathing system including a realistic nose function
- Head tilt allows correct head placement when opening the airway
- Chest clicker can be turned off
- stable placement when laying on its back
- includes carry bag
- includes 5 x pare lungs and 2 x airway valves and manual country of origin Europe / Spain.
CPR Manikin Practi-Man Advanced with Transport Bag
• 1 CPR Simulator
• 1 User Manual and FAQ
• 5 lungs and 2 valves
• 1 Transport bag with mat
AED 708.75AED 708.75
- 2 in 1 Simulator allows adult and child CPR training in one manikin
- Light and Easy to carry
- Exclusive breathing system including a unique functional nose
- Jaw Thrust Maneuver
- AED-pads-friendly skin and is compatible with all AED trainers
- Completely manufactured in Spain and TUV certified
- Available also in Dark Skin
PRACTI-TORSO has been designed as a CPR tool to allow CPR training without breathing in a “hands-only” basis.
– Cleaned top parts
– Without clicker
– Without selector
– Smoother & lighter
– Leaves no AED pads residue on the chest skin
– Latex-freeAED 446.25AED 446.25
Gives instructors the ability to quickly override the AED Trainer 3 at any moment providing the means to test how students respond to a variety of situations.AED 275.63
Remote control lets the instructor adjust the volume on the AED Trainer 2 select a scenario pause and then resume the scenario in progress to give instruction and over-ride the scenario to test how students respond to a variety of situations they may encounter.AED 374.85AED 374.85