No products in the cart.
The AlbacMat Emergency Rescue Mat has been designed with Safety for both the rescuer and patient being of paramount importance.
The AlbacMat is constructed from customised materials – including polypropylene board and a lightweight canvas material. These materials have been extensively tested in all types of situations (including strength, flame and heat conducted by CSIRO. The AlbacMat is manufactured to Australian Standards 2755 and has the CE mark (Class I).
The polypropylene board acts as an insulator to the patient and absorbs any concussions incurred while in transit. It also enables the AlbacMat to ‘glide’ over all types of surfaces including carpet and vinyl as well as concrete bitumen and grass making it simple and easy for rescuers while being comfortable for the patient.
Load Capacity: 360kgAED 1,378.13 Price includes VATAED 1,378.13 Price includes VAT
The Comfort Model is designed to make it easier to effectively transfer patients both on and off stretchers.
• The Comfort Model contains 12 handles and can be used by up to 6 people.
• For hygiene reasons, the fabric is water resistant. It can easily be wiped off.
• The foot sack creates extra stability when placing a victim onto the Rescue Sheet.
• The PVC on the handles increases comfort for the rescuer.
• The Comfort Model comes in a small portable bag. After removing the Rescue Sheet from the bag, you open it up so you can place a victim onto the Comfort Model.AED 687.96 Price includes VATAED 687.96 Price includes VAT
The S-CAPEPLUS Evacuation Mattress allows you to safely evacuate an immobile person during an emergency. It’s incredibly simple to use, which makes this S-CAPEPLUS an effective rescue tool for responders.
• The polyester material easily glides over various kind of surfaces.
• The body flaps tightly secure the person on the thick foam mattress, which gives protection on the wayout.
• Going down the stairs is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
• The mattress is made with fire retardant material.
• Users can save a lot of money compared to traditional evacuation equipment: the S-CAPEPLUS requiresfar less training and there’s no maintenance contract.
• Also, it can be used to evacuate unconscious victims.
This product comes without wall cover.AED 2,476.66 Price includes VATAED 2,476.66 Price includes VAT
Dealing with bedridden patients in emergencies can be extremely stressful.
The S-CAPEPOD Evacuation Sheet Standard Model helps evacuate bedridden people in emergencies.
It is a simple-to-deploy evacuation device, stored below the bed mattress; when it is required it can be simply unfolded and fitted around the person laid on the bed mattress.
The S-CAPEPOD uses a unique closing system, which hasn’t been used before on an evacuation sheet.
This closing systems will allow you to carry small medical equipment / oxygen bottles on the way out.
• Anti Bacterial
• Unique Packing System
• Patented TechnologyAED 846.72 Price includes VATAED 846.72 Price includes VAT