No products in the cart.
“Compact 20ml phials that are an essential extra to keep in first aid kits or first aid cabinets.
Suitable for irrigation of the eyes or wound cleansing
Economical in use
Minimal wastage when compared to larger eye wash bottles
Supplied in strip format which ensures phials stay together when stored but can be easily separated in an emergency
Ready for use – they just snap open.
Please note the eye wash phial shape may vary from the image shown.
Health and safety (first aid) regulations
Where mains tap water is not readily available for eye irrigation at least one litre of sterile water or sterile saline (0.9percent) in sealed disposable containers should be provided. Once seals are broken containers should not be kept for reuse. Containers should not be used after the expiry date.”AED 4.14 Price includes VATAED 4.14 Price includes VAT
• Use for irrigation and cleaning of the eyes
• Squeeze bottle enables control of flow rate and the jet can be directed for precise application
• Easy twist-off opening cap
• Contains Chloride 0.9% w/v in a sterile saline solution
• Ready for use.[AED 18.00 Price includes VATAED 18.00 Price includes VAT
The GLOW-IN-THE-DARK kits can help you to locate and identify your first aid equipment quickly in the event of a power failure to reduce panic and confusion.
• Contents are compliant with the latest British Standard BS85991: 2019.
• Reflect the most up-to-date changes in workplace practice, making them demonstrably more ‘fit for purpose’ in today’s environment.
• Colour-coded safety clips keep the cases tightly shut, creating an airtight, dustproof, and water-resistant environment for the sterile contents.
• Wall mounting brackets are included so the kits can be placed somewhere easily accessible and highly visible for low light emergencies.
2 Dressings, Eye Pad
2 Eye Wash, Bottles 500ml
2 Eye Wash, Pods 20ml
1 MirrorAED 177.50 Price includes VATAED 177.50 Price includes VAT
Eye wash & Skin Flush for Acid and Alkali Splashes Phosphate Buffer Solution
• Reduced patient discomfort and risk to first aider.
• Redcap has a neutralising effect which significantly reduces the flushing time and the volume of fluid required to dilute and neutralise acid and alkali splashes*.
• Dual-purpose, HSE compliant eye wash station.
• Wipeable, hard-wearing ABS plastic with luminous printed instructions; effective for locating the station during a power cut.
• Dust-proof heavy-duty cover keeps contents clean.
• Central mirror makes application easy.
• Contains easy-to-squeeze bottles with integrated eye bath, allowing the eye to be irrigated easily and efficiently.
2x Dressings, Eye Pad
2x Eye Wash Redcap™, Bottles 500ml
5x Eye Wash, Pods 20ml
1x MirrorAED 419.35 Price includes VATAED 419.35 Price includes VAT
St John Ambulance eye wash 500ml
Sterile eye wash solution can be used for the irrigation and cleansing of the eyes.
- A squeeze bottle for a controllable flow rate
- Directable jet for precision application
- Twist off cap for ease of opening in an emergency
- Contains Sodium Chloride 0.9% w/v
- It is a sterile saline solution
- Ready to use.
Works with: Emergency eye wash station and Eye wash pod.AED 19.02 Price includes VATAED 19.02 Price includes VAT
For eye injuries or eye irrigation.
• Attractive, modular system built to ensure first aid compliance.
• Kits are supplied with security seals
• Accident book included to ensure regulatory compliance in accident recording
• Primary kits in any Spectra panel can be released quickly for portable first aid.
• First Aid guidance is provided in illustrated format to assist in relevant first aid measuresAED 1,492.35 Price includes VATAED 1,492.35 Price includes VAT
• Sodium Chloride 0.9%w/v Ph.Eur Eye Wash
• Wall-mountable with integrated bracket
• Enables fast and effective treatment.
• Meets current HSE regulations.
3 Eye Pad Dressings
3 Eye Wash 500ml BottlesAED 87.87 Price includes VATAED 87.87 Price includes VAT