No products in the cart.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Moldex 9000 Series Full-Face Respirator, Medium
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Series 9000 full face masks can be combined with various EasyLock® gas and particulate filters, with no need for adapters or special pre-filters.
• High-tech, streamlined design for exceptional worker acceptance
• Exclusive over-molded lens offers greater field of vision
• Lighter weight for superior all-day comfort
• Less cost and easy maintenance with very few replacement parts
• Stand-away head harness for easy donning and doffing
• Lens stays away from flat surface when laid down to avoid scratching
• Tear away lens protector included
• Lens meets ANSI Z87+ for high impact requirements
• 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging – for a greener alternative
Filters to be purchased separately.
INSPECTION: EN 136:1998 CL2
APPROVAL: (EU) 2016/425
MASK BODY SHELF LIFE FROM DATE OF PRODUCTION: Unlimited shelf life
EASY TO WEAR
At less than 13 ounces, the 9000 Series respirator is
ultra-lightweight. Workers will appreciate the comfort and
longer wearability and employers will benefit from increased
ON & OFF MADE EASY
A convenient ratchet fastening strap system and the
stand-away head harness make donning and doffing the
9000 mask quick and easy. The strap tabs are securely
molded directly to the flange for rugged use.
A FRAMELESS MASK WITH A VIEW
The 9000 has an extra-wide viewing lens, with an exclusive
over-molded flange design. This eliminates the traditional
clamping frame found on most other face pieces.
The 9000 is completely metal-free, making it ideal for mines,
refineries and other work environments where metal may be
MAINTENANCE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Advanced design eliminates unnecessary parts. Our
over-molded flange and harness tabs, plus integrated
exhalation assembly, make cleaning and maintaining the
9000 Series respirator a breeze.
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 cm|