No products in the cart.
Brayden Baby Pro
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Brayden Baby Pro is based upon the award-winning Brayden Baby Advanced which was developed in close co-operation with Global Experts.
The main features of Brayden Baby Pro:
• Provides unique intuitive real-time ventilation feedback using lights and sound.
• Brayden Baby Pro also provides additional real-time feedback via Brayden Online.
• Correct chest compression technique (depth, rate, recoil and finger/thumb position) using lights on the manikin.
• Easy to use and intuitive debrief of infant BLS performance provided via Brayden Online.
• + and – allows ventilation feedback to be audio and/or lights.
• Scenario button switches on brachial pulse. The brachial pulse function can be used for infant BLS scenarios when required.
Frequently Bought Together
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF THE MANIKIN:
- The non-toxic materials are soft and smooth to represent an infant’s skin.
- The Brayden Baby has an open and interconnected mouth and nose which adds realism when ventilating.
- The Brayden Baby has a realistically large occiput so the Baby lies with its head in a realistic position (in flexion). The head needs to be moved to open the airway in to the neutral position.
- A realistic ‘Jaw Thrust/Lift’ manoeuvre is possible to practice opening the infant airway as required.
- Correct positioning of the head into the neutral position to open the airway.
- Realistic occlusion of the airway for an infant when the head is hyper-extended.
- Brayden Baby allows the correct compression depth of at least a 1/3rd of the AP distance of manikin (4cm).
- Brayden Baby has an easy to change ‘double filter’ connected to the lung when required.
FEATURES OF THE BRAYDEN ONLINE APP (iOS Devices):
- Train and maintain good quality CPR skills – at a time convenient for you (student/learner) using innovative Self-Directed Learning (SDL) technology.
- Allows training in an environment which assures social distancing with no face to face contact.
- Training is objective and in accordance with theneeds of the student/learner to ensure good quality CPR.
- Allows CPR training paractice appropriate for individual training needs.
- Good quality CPR training can be carried out with little input from instructors thus freeing up valuable instructor time.
- SDL solution provides a full analysis and debrief of the CPR skills performed saving instructor time.
- Allows individual training records for student/learner CPR performance to be stored as required.
- Allows customised CPR certificates to be created and issued automatically upon successful completion of assessments.
- Customised CPR certificates issued immediately upon completion of training – saving Instructor time.
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 cm|