No products in the cart.
DGX 02 Disposable laryngeal mask Size 4
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Major comfort for patient
- It does not cause laryngeal spasm
- Introducing does not require miorisolution
- Introducing does not require laryngoscopy
- Avoids vocal chord irritation
- Access of the airways is guaranteed until complete return of reflections
A must for difficult intubations
SIZES AND CUFF VOLUMES
The choice of the size is made by a person’s weight, if there is any uncertainty between two sizes then choose a bigger cuff size rather than smaller so there will be less air volume.
Usually size 4 is suitable for women and size 5 for men. To avoid damage due to bad positioning, we recommend to limit the inside cuff pressure under 60 cm H2 O.