No products in the cart.
Lifting hoist for F76025 basket stretcher
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AED 2,189.12 exc. VAT
“The basket stretcher shell has been designed to meet the most difficult of emergency situations.
- It is ideal for rescue operations in mines at altitude and in water.
- Thanks to its robust form resistance and flexibility it is indispensable in any situation that a reliable and safe stretcher is needed
- A revolutionary technique has been used which ensures uniform thickness of the entire length of the stretcher
- The shell is in high-density polyethylene and is joined to an aluminium framework that aims to consolidate its strength
- The handles which are part of the structure itself are placed along the length of the stretcher
- The grommets for the fixing of the spring catches of the harnessing are made of stainless steel
- Inside the shell there is a removable mattress applied with self-adherent strips made from closed cell EPDM which makes it impermeable to both blood and water
- The use of high-density polyethylene for the shell helps to avoid splintering or cracking.
- Nylon rope along entire perimeter
- Three nylon straps with quick-release buckles
- Water resistant closed cell EPDM mattress
- Footrest in pre-formed polyethylene with position regulator
- Dimensions: L: 215 x W: 650 x H: 190cm
- Weight: 13.5Kg
Load capacity: 280Kg.”