AED0.00 exc. VAT
“It’s not enough to just have an AED; it must be maintained. For a maintenance system that never takes a day off look to SmartLink for your Phillips HeartStart FRx or OnSite AED.
SmartLink is a revolutionary new system that remotely monitors the status of your AED. SmartLink is a simple automatic monitoring system that keeps track of your AED. It’s reliable and requires no manpower to work.
With SmartLink you can ensure your Philips HeartStart OnSite and FRx AEDs are operational without visually checking of your device. SmartLink does the job for you checking the status and alerting you if there is a problem.
How does SmartLink work?
Through a wireless connection over the mobile network SmartLink automatically and remotely checks the status of your Philips HeartStart OnSite and FRx AEDs. SmartLink alerts you if there is an issue detected during the daily device check. SmartLink also provides optional weekly status reports of your Philips HeartStart OnSite and FRx AEDs.
- Remote monitoring for new and existing Philips OnSite or FRx AEDs
- Easy fit into the HeartStart carrying case no mounting required
- No fixed power or fixed network required
- Multiple network connectivity
- Requires standard carrying case from Philips with storage room for spare pads
- Positive AED status checks are uploaded weekly to the SmartLink portal
- Failed status checks are emailed to the customer and uploaded to the SmartLink portal
- The SmartLink includes multi-SIM card.
- SmartLink installation takes less than five minutes – no on-site configuration needed.
|Sensor Inlay Smartlink FRx SL-2420||MA1555-02||SmartLink Battery Plus||MA1560-02|
|Pouch for FRx Pads||MA99-08|