SJA eye wash 500ml
St John Ambulance eye wash 500ml
Sterile eye wash solution can be used for the irrigation and cleansing of the eyes.
- A squeeze bottle for a controllable flow rate
- Directable jet for precision application
- Twist off cap for ease of opening in an emergency
- Contains Sodium Chloride 0.9% w/v
- It is a sterile saline solution
- Ready to use.
Works with: Emergency eye wash station and Eye wash pod
Customers who bought this item also bought
Health and safety (first aid) regulations:
• Where mains tap water is not readily available for eye irrigation at least one litre of sterile water or sterile saline (0.9%) in sealed disposable containers should be provided.
• Once seals are broken containers should not be kept for reuse.
• Containers should not be used after the expiry date.
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 cm|