No products in the cart.
T-PODCombat Pelvic Stabilization Device
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AED 515.00 exc. VAT
With a new black design, T-PODCombat™ is specifically designed to be used in combat and military situations. Ideally suited for difficult terrain and situations, T-PODCombat can be quickly applied in the field by one person using an easy-to-tighten pulley system. With a highly flexible design, T-PODCombat is small and compact, is one-size-fits-all, and can remain on through MRI, X-Ray and CT scans.
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE T-PODCOMBAT:
- One person can apply. Designed with an easy-to-tighten pulley system, T-PODCombat can be applied by one person in the field.
- One size fits all. You can customize the fit of T-PODCombat for nearly any size person over 50 lbs.
- 100% radiolucent.T-PODCombat is designed without the use of metal so it does not have to be removed for MRI, X-Ray and CT scans.
- Compact and lightweight designed for easier transport.
- Using a unique mechanical advantage pulley system, T-PODCombat ensures simultaneous, symmetrical compression, where and when needed—placing control of the tightening process in the hands of providers.
- Early pre-hospital pelvic immobilizationusing T-PODCombat reduces morbidity, mortality, blood loss, the need for blood transfusions and hospital length of stay
T-POD COMBAT CLINICAL ADVANTAGE:
- Effective and easy-to-use device to stabilize the pelvic ring in patients that have suspected pelvic fractures and possible internal bleeding.
- Can substantially reduce transfusion requirements, length of hospital stay, as well as reduce mortality in patients with unstable pelvic fractures.
- Can provide better stabilization of a globally unstable pelvic fracture than an external fixator.
T-PODCOMBAT PELVIC STABILIZATION BENEFITS:
- Small & Lightweight Design – Featuring a 3-4mm thickness compared to the 7-8mm thickness of the previous T-POD design, T-PODCombat is now smaller and more compact than ever.
- One Person Application – The unique easy-to-tighten pulley system means that T-PODCombat can be easily applied by just one person in the field.
- One Size Fits All – No carrying around different sizes. You can quickly and easily trim T-PODCombat to customize the fit for any size person over 50 lbs. For morbidly obese patients, you can easily combine two T-PODCombat devices together.
- 100% Radiolucent – You do not have to remove and then reapply T-PODCombat for radiological procedures. Designed using no metallic parts, T-PODCombat can stay on and keep your patient’s pelvic region stable during MRI, X-Ray and CT scans.
- Symmetrical, Circumferential Compression – Designed using a unique pulley system spanning nearly the width of the belt, T-PODCombat offers compression that is evenly distributed on both sides of the pulley system and across the width of the binder.
- Modulated Compression – Unlike a buckle system where compression can only be adjusted at certain settings, the T-PODCombat pulley system means that infinite adjustments can be made.
- Over-tightening Prevention – T-PODCombat’s pulley system features a 6-8” gap that is designed specifically to prevent over-tightening.
- Improved Material – The new T-PODCombat uses new 100% polyurethane material that is thinner, breathable, latex-free, durable and contains moisture wicking capabilities. Better yet, the new material will not fray even when cut to size