No products in the cart.
T-PODResponder Pelvic Stabilization Device
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AED515.00 exc. VAT
A Pelvic Stabilization Device specifically designed to provide stabilizing symmetrical and circumferential compression. T-PODResponder is easy to apply by a single EMS professional in the field, provides symmetrical, circumferential compression, and does not need to be removed for MRI, X-Ray or CT scans.
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE T-PODRESPONDER:
- One person can apply. Designed with an easy-to-tighten pulley system, T-PODResponder can be applied by one person in the field.
- One size fits all. You can customize the fit of T-PODResponder for nearly any size person over 50 lbs.
- 100% radiolucent. T-PODResponder is designed without the use of metal so it does not have to be removed for MRI, X-Ray and CT scans.
- Compact and lightweight. Designed to better fit into your emergency bag.
- Using a unique mechanical advantage pulley system, T-PODResponder ensures simultaneous, symmetrical compression, where and when needed—placing control of the tightening process in the hands of providers.
- Early pre-hospital pelvic immobilization using T-PODResponder reduces morbidity, mortality, blood loss, the need for blood transfusions and hospital length of stay.
T-PODRESPONDER CLINICAL ADVANTAGE:
- Effective and easy-to-use device to stabilize the pelvic ring in patients that have suspected pelvic fractures and possible internal bleeding.1
- Can substantially reduce transfusion requirements, length of hospital stay, as well as reduce mortality in patients with unstable pelvic fractures.2
- Can provide better stabilization of a globally unstable pelvic fracture than an external fixator. 3
T-PODRESPONDER PELVIC STABILIZATION BENEFITS:
- Small & Lightweight Design – Featuring a 3-4mm thickness compared to the 7-8mm thickness of the previous T-POD design, T-PODResponder is now smaller and more compact than ever to better fit into your emergency bag.
- One Person Application – The unique easy-to-tighten pulley system means that T-PODResponder can be easily applied by just one person in the field.
- One Size Fits All – No carrying around different sizes. You can quickly and easily trim T-PODResponder to customize the fit for any size person over 50 lbs. For morbidly obese patients, you can easily combine two T-PODResponder devices together. The device can be safely applied to any sized child over 50 lbs., so long as a 6-8 inch gap along the midline can be obtained.
- 100% Radiolucent – You do not have to remove and then reapply T-PODResponder for radiological procedures. Designed using no metallic parts, T-PODResponder can stay on and keep your patient’s pelvic region stable during MRI, X-Ray and CT scans.
- Symmetrical, Circumferential Compression – Designed using a unique pulley system spanning nearly the width of the belt, T-PODResponder offers compression that is evenly distributed on both sides of the pulley system and across the width of the binder.
- Modulated Compression – Unlike a buckle system where compression can only be adjusted at certain settings, the T-PODResponder pulley system means that infinite adjustments can be made.
- Over-tightening Prevention – T-PODResponder’s pulley system features a 6-8” gap that is designed specifically to prevent over-tightening.
- Improved Material – The new T-PODResponder uses new 100% polyurethane material that is thinner, breathable, latex-free, durable and contains moisture wicking capabilities. Better yet, the new material will not fray even when cut to size.