No products in the cart.
Comprises the adult size sling, set of extension handles, as in the Evacuation kit, but the bag is fitted with loops and buckles to attach the bag to the aisle chair. We recommend the airport service provider should have one kit for each aisle chairAED1,962.00 exc. VATAED1,962.00 exc. VAT
“The Crane sling and Spacer Bar by ProMove is the only sling world-wide suitable and rated for lifting a bariatric person by crane or rope and pulley. The kit comprises: crane sling (incorporating head support and red X shaped safety harness) two piece metal spacer bar 2 x stirrups dignity sheet set of 6 adjustable anchor straps set of 12 steel connectors large tubular slide sheet bugg strap set of 8 extension handles and a large carry bag. Individual crane kit items can be bought separately.
“AED14,316.00 exc. VATAED14,316.00 exc. VAT
“Comprising ES sling set of 8 extension handles and bag.
Members of the Emergency Services are routinely called to lift and transfer incapacitated people. The sling will accommodate individuals from a larger child to obese adults. The red ES sling is easily placed beneath a seated or recumbent individual allowing a team of operatives to lift and carry that person fully supported without pressure points minimising risk of further injury. As the load is distributed between several operatives and each has a good handle risk of musculoskeletal injury is significantly reduced. Supplied with 8 extension handles (loops of soft webbing) allowing up to eight operatives to share the load all in a compact red bag.
We suggest as a useful extra the lightweight tubular slide sheet which will fit into the same bag.”AED1,880.00 exc. VATAED1,880.00 exc. VAT
“Comprising an Emergency Services (ES) sling Super Bariatric Sling (SBS) set of 8 extension handles and bag. Members of the Ambulance Service are responsible for getting patients to where they need to be cared for in emergency and non-emergency situations and are routinely called to lift and transfer incapacitated people. The PTS kit will accommodate individuals from a larger child to obese adults. The red ES sling has a safe working load of 45 stone/630 lb/290 kg and is easily placed beneath a seated or recumbent individual allowing a team of operatives to lift and transfer that person fully supported without pressure points minimizing risk of further injury. As the load is distributed between several operatives and each has a good handle risk of musculo skeletal injury is significantly reduced. The Super Bariatric Sling has a safe working load of 63 stone/880 lb/400 kg and is the largest sling available for transferring bariatric casualties; with 7 handles. Handholds can be increased with extension handles. Can be placed without rolling the casualty. The slings are supplied with 8 extension handles (loops of soft webbing) allowing up to eight operatives to share the load all in a compact bag.
The Ambulance PTS kit will accommodate nearly 100% of the population for that one off emergency transfer and is a cost effective option for the emergency services industry.”AED4,799.00 exc. VATAED4,799.00 exc. VAT
“For a child of about 12 years to a large adult
Suitable for a disabled larger child or adult for transfers where a hoist is not an option. Eliminates pressure points and indignity of manhandling with risk of bruising skin shearing or worse. Load is distributed between 2 to 4 handlers. The head support will cradle the individual’s head and is fitted with two stiffeners. Ideal for holidays and days out to access so many more experiences in places where you cannot take a hoist.”AED1,709.00 exc. VATAED1,709.00 exc. VAT
The Head Support ProMove Sling for Children provides a safe and comfortable means of lifting and moving a disabled child by two or more persons and can be an introduction to hoisting later allowing the child and parents to become familiar with slings. Ideal for holidays and days out to access so many more experiences in places where you cannot take a hoist. The head support will cradle the child’s head and is fitted with two stiffeners. The sling is fitted with a 3-point strap crossing the hips and passing between the legs; this is easily removed if not required.AED1,382.00 exc. VATAED1,382.00 exc. VAT
“For a child of about 12 years to a large adult
Suitable for a disabled larger child or adult for transfers where a hoist is not an option. Eliminates pressure points and indignity of manhandling with risk of bruising skin shearing or worse. Load is distributed between 2 to 4 handlers. Ideal for holidays and days out to access so many more experiences in places where you cannot take a hoist.”AED1,545.00 exc. VATAED1,545.00 exc. VAT
“The Standard ProMove Sling for Children provides a safe and comfortable means of lifting and moving a disabled child by two or more persons and can be an introduction to hoisting later allowing the child and parents to become familiar with slings. Ideal for holidays and days out to access so many more experiences in places where you cannot take a hoist. The sling is fitted with a 3-point strap crossing the hips and passing between the legs; this is easily removed if not required.
CE 2007/47/EC”AED1,218.00 exc. VATAED1,218.00 exc. VAT
“The upgraded North American Rescue Talon II® 90C Collapsible Handle Litter is the most versatile and compact evacuation and treatment litter available today! This litter will perform for combat or backcountry patient extrication.
The most advanced and innovative combat and evacuation system ever designed.
Exceeds the constant and demanding challenges facing the Armed Forces and Homeland Defence personnel in the 21st century.”AED3,500.00 exc. VATAED3,500.00 exc. VAT
Transport Chair MOD.425 yellow Black Seat
TRANSPORT CHAIR WITH FOUR WHEELS
The legendary simplicity of use is combined with four wheels that allow to move the patient eliminating risk in weight lifting operations and reducing structural stress to the operator’s lumbar back area. The Spencer 425 chair is supplied with two polypropylene 50 mm straps.”AED3,240.00 exc. VATAED3,240.00 exc. VAT
- AED3,225.00 exc. VATAED3,225.00 exc. VAT
- AED3,585.00 exc. VATAED3,585.00 exc. VAT
Bottom Cover for SKID/SKID PRO in black PVC W/BlacAED448.00 exc. VATAED448.00 exc. VAT
- AED6,975.00 exc. VATAED6,975.00 exc. VAT
- AED970.00 exc. VATAED970.00 exc. VAT
“The basket stretcher shell has been designed to meet the most difficult of emergency situations.
- It is ideal for rescue operations in mines at altitude and in water.
- Thanks to its robust form resistance and flexibility it is indispensable in any situation that a reliable and safe stretcher is needed
- A revolutionary technique has been used which ensures uniform thickness of the entire length of the stretcher
- The shell is in high-density polyethylene and is joined to an aluminium framework that aims to consolidate its strength
- The handles which are part of the structure itself are placed along the length of the stretcher
- The grommets for the fixing of the spring catches of the harnessing are made of stainless steel
- Inside the shell there is a removable mattress applied with self-adherent strips made from closed cell EPDM which makes it impermeable to both blood and water
- The use of high-density polyethylene for the shell helps to avoid splintering or cracking.
- Nylon rope along entire perimeter
- Three nylon straps with quick-release buckles
- Water resistant closed cell EPDM mattress
- Footrest in pre-formed polyethylene with position regulator
- Dimensions: L: 215 x W: 650 x H: 190cm
- Weight: 13.5Kg
Load capacity: 280Kg.”AED1,985.60 exc. VATAED1,985.60 exc. VAT
“A complete Easy-Roll Station with incident management supplies in grab-and-go pouches Serarch & Rescue First Aid supplies and a megaphone. Includes 8 ft. Emergency falg. For 4-person team.
Special Features: EASY-ROLL CART —
ROLLING MOBILITY: dual 4″” polyurethane wheels aid in rapid-response with little effort and strain on the responderSEATING AND GEAR PLATFORM: allows for victim to be seated while being treated or to aid in the transport of additional equipment (e.g. AED oxygen tank etc.) or emergency supplies
EASY IDENTIFICATION: Hi-visibility safety green bag with reflective stripe. 8ft. foldable Emergency Flag.
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION WITH LARGE GROUPS: Megaphone with foldable handle.
FOUR (4) OTS (Over-The-Shoulder) EMERGENCY RESPONSE LEADER KITS —
CRITICAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SUPPLIES: Each kit includes supplies that provide: identification communication breathing protection light and personal & group safety.
EASY HANDS-FREE CARRY: Adjustable shoulder strap and two hand straps allow for easy carrying.
CLEAR-VIEW ACCESS: Clear vinyl lid allows for quick identification of contents.
EASY IDENTIFICATION: Hi-visibility safety green ballistic nylon pouch makes the kit easy to find in an emergency. Custom ID handle grip.
DURABLE PROTECTION FOR SUPPLIES: Super durable weather-resistant ballistic nylon pouch with a full vinyl liner protects contents and ensures years of use in rugged conditions.
SEARCH & RESCUE FIRST AID KIT ———-
AXILIARY FIRST AID: added supplies for treating of basic wounds during an emergency response
Contents: FOUR (4) OTS (Over-The-Shoulder) EMERGENCY RESPONSE LEADER KITS
(1) Ballistic Nylon Supplies Pouch with adjustable shoulder strap
(1) Hi-Visibility Safety Vest
(1) N-95 Breathing Mask
(1) Metal whistle
(1) 22 Channel 2-Way Radio
(1) Writing tablet
(1) Leather Palm Gloves
(1) Heavy Duty Flashlight
(2) D batteries
(3) AAA batteries
(2) Light Sticks
(1) Emergency thermal blanket
(1) Heavy Duty Poncho
(1) Caution Tape – 25 feetSEARCH & RESCUE FIRST AID KIT:
(1) First Aid Guide Book
(8) Vinyl Glove pairs
(1) CPR Shield
(15) 4″” x 4″” gauze pads 12 ply
(2) Gauze rolls 4″” x 5″” yds.
(2) Triangular bandages 36″” x 36″” x 52″”AED3,590.00 exc. VATAED3,590.00 exc. VAT
- AED6,900.00 exc. VATAED6,900.00 exc. VAT
The most relevant technical/aesthetic novelty of this article is the use of passive caterpillar belts which effortlessly glide downstairs
with an elevated level of security. Careful examination of the whole chair reveals a seat that has been very carefully studied; aesthetically
and in its conceptually free styling. The mixture of technical requirements give it an aggressive style. For example the tortuous conformation
of the welded frame or the obvious originality of the seating posture. The precocity of the aesthetics is underlined by the distribution of the angles
the backrest that can be telescopically inclined the adjustable headrest and the handles for transportation that can also be detached from the chair itself.
Innovative design and the maximum of security possible when in use make the new Skid Series an absolute novelty within the environment of evacuation and transport.”AED11,061.05 exc. VATAED11,061.05 exc. VAT
“WALL BRACKET FOR SKID SERIES
Skid Wall Bracket allows fixing to the wall of Skid Series evacuation chairs in the closed position and therefore represents an essential accessory for correct storage of the device. It can also be applied inside the patient compartment of the emergency vehicles to achieve the highest operating performance during the rescue procedures. The Skid bracket Wall Bracket is ideal for storage of the evacuation Chair which can thus become an integral and tidy part of the equipment necessary for evacuation of buildings with minimal visual impact caused by wall storage. On emergency vehicles the evacuation Chair can be stored in the ideal space following an intuitive logic allowing maximum functionality for operators without creating dangerous obstacles.”AED240.00 exc. VATAED240.00 exc. VAT
“NAJO Bariatric Long Board With 10 Speed Clip Pins
The Najo Bariatric Spinal board allows bariatric patients with suspected spinal injuries to be moved and transported to hospital.
Strong one-piece HDPE construction is impervious to all bodily fluids is easy to decontaminate and provides 100% x-ray translucency
- For rescuers needing “”more backboard””
- Angled edges for smooth log-rolls and painless patient placement
- Rectangular shape to allow patient placement at either end
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- Easy to decontaminate
- One-piece high-density polyethylene construction polyurethane foam fill
- 100% x-ray translucent;
- Can be used to a float patient in water
- Meets OSHA recommendations
- Denser foam around handholds enhances carriers’ comfort extends board durability
- Supplied with 10 pins
- Dimensions: 80″” L x 20″” W x 2¼”” H; weight 27 lb
- Guaranteed for life under normal use
- Length – 2032mm
- Width – 508mm
- Height – 57mm
- Weight – 12kg
- Load Capacity 454kg
“AED6,910.00 exc. VATAED6,910.00 exc. VAT
“SLIX 100 XL Bariatric Rescue Stretcher
The SLIX 100 XL Bariatric Rescue Stretcher is designed for the transport and evacuation of clinically obese persons.
The flexible material combined with a smooth finish allows easy sliding and permits the stretcher to be rolled to facilitate transport. No webbing passes under the stretcher preventing damage whilst dragging. Strong handles around the stretcher allow it to be manoeuvred by several rescuers. The closure straps secure and allow the stretcher to mould around the casualty.
The SLIX 100 XL was developed in consultation with the West Midlands FB Technical Rescue Unit.
- Bariatric stretcher designed for the transport and evacuation of clinically obese persons
- Flexible and smooth allows easy sliding
- Stretcher to be rolled width ways or lengthways to facilitate transport
- Strong handles allow it to be manoeuvred by several rescuers
- Vertically and horizontally hauling options
- Secure lifting straps mould the stretcher around the casualty
- Extensions are provided to widen the stretcher when required
- SWL – 400kg
- Can be used with an ABT3 two person rescue tripod (not included)
- Width: 1220mm
- Length: 2440mm
- Extensions: 200mm each
“AED7,695.00 exc. VATAED7,695.00 exc. VAT
“CombiCarrier II Tactical Scoop/Backboard 2 in 1
The CombiCarrier II Tactical eliminates unnecessary movement making it ideal for patients with suspected hip pelvic and spinal injuries.
- Spinal Immobilization Device: The CombiCarrier II may be used as a scoop stretcher or a full backboard.
- Auto-Lock Latch System: Simple intuitive design minimizes training. Recessed side latch is positioned away from patient.
- Locks instantly during application.
- Manual release required during removal from patient.
- Concave Patient Surface: Provides excellent lateral support and improves patient’s sense of security. Minimizes movement of patient’s spine during lifting and transport. Continuous inner edge eliminates panel pinch points.
- Operates like a Standard Backboard: Patient can be rotated and slid out onto the CombiCarrier II during auto extrication. Four patient restraint straps are included.
- Continuous Head Support Surface: Improves neutral alignment and minimizes head movement during application and removal. Accommodates various durable and disposable head immobilizers.
- Seamless Plastic Construction: No rivets drive screws or roll pins. High density polyethylene is easily cleaned and disinfected. Helps comply with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Foam filling makes it ideal for water rescue.
- Reduced thickness (2.19″” / 5.6 cm) and smaller hand hold diameter (1.35″” / 3.4 cm) fits standard storage compartments.
Dimensions: 186.7 x 41.9 x 5.6cm”AED6,980.00 exc. VATAED6,980.00 exc. VAT
“SAR Evac Body Rescue Splint – Emergency Rescue Stretcher
The SAR Evac Body Splint Stretcher provides excellent clinical immobility during rescue and extrication offering great protection to the casualty and compact enough to enable rescue from confined spaces.
An integral body harness made from 25mm web with crutch padding and adjustable foot support with padding for extra security and to stop body slip while all the main casualty securing cross straps are of 50mm webbing with adjustable two piece clip buckles.
The SAR Evac has a width of 68cm across both the shoulder and hip areas and is 205 cm long giving more security and protection to the casualty.
- Six horizontal lifting loops (three down each side positioned along the main trunk / torso of the casualty)
- The two main vertical lifting loops are positioned at the shoulder ensuring a true vertical lifting position for the casualty
- Head strap has two fitting systems to provide firm head restraint
- The head section can be formed into a cone to disperse debris when dragging through confined spaces
- The strap holding the stretcher in its rolled position has a fitted pad and can be used for a head restraint by threading it around the outer loops on the coned area
- Extra thick lower outer skin to make it more abrasion resistant
- Lightweight upper skin material to keep the overall stretcher weight down
- The lower outer material is orange and made from flame retardant heavy duty PVC reinforced nylon. The Inner and bag are made from standard PVC reinforced nylon
- It can also be used as a lifting mat without the use of the straps allowing two people to transfer a casualty from one flat area to another keeping the casualty in a horizontal position
Packed size including bag: 75 x 30cm
Weight: Stretcher: 5.6kg.”AED3,492.00 exc. VATAED3,492.00 exc. VAT
“Water-Jel Fire Blankets provide fast one-step relief for emergency first aid when someone has been burned and can also be used to extinguish small fires. The blanket stops burn progression and cools the skin relieves pain and protects against airborne contamination.
A full-size blanket that adequately covers a patient and can be used to extinguish flames and smouldering clothes or dangerous white phosphorous.
Non-adherent so they will not stick to burn injuries
Sterile water-based – water-soluble bacteriostatic and biodegradable gel
No special training to give fast and effective emergency burn care
Complete in protective canister
Shelf life- 5 years from date of manufacture”AED1,575.00 exc. VATAED1,575.00 exc. VAT
“The AlbacMat Emergency Rescue Mat has been designed with Safety for both the rescuer and patient being of paramount importance.
The AlbacMat is constructed from customised materials – including polypropylene board and a lightweight canvas material. These materials have been extensively tested in all types of situations (including strengthflame and heat conducted by CSIRO). The AlbacMat is manufactured to Australian Standards 2755 and has the CE mark (Class I).
The polypropylene board acts as an insulator to the patient and absorbs any concussions incurred while in transit. It also enables the AlbacMat to ‘glide’ over all types of surfaces. this includes carpet and vinyl as well as concrete bitumen and grass making it simple and easy for rescuers while being comfortable for the patient.
Dimension: 190 x 61 cm
Load Capacity: 360kg
Weight: 2kg”AED950.00 exc. VATAED950.00 exc. VAT
Twin Shell presents the same characteristics as the Shell stretcher with the only difference that it can be transversally divided in half to improve the storage and transport. To ensure a perfect hold between the two shells four nylon cones and a security system protected by a protuberance placed in the mould itself have been inserted.AED3,960.83 exc. VATAED3,960.83 exc. VAT