No products in the cart.
DGX 111 is a dual-head stethoscope withbell and diaphragm. Adjustable binaural arch. Single packaging in cardboard box printed using a four-coloured process.
Weight: 106 g
Large head diameter: 47 mm
Small head diameter: 31 mmAED 25.36
Its shape is designed to allow easy and quick placing of the
lung ventilator on the fastener
Thanks to the perfect integration between the fastener and
the lung ventilator, the overall dimensions remain almost the
same as those of the lung ventilator alone, increasing its
height by only a couple of centimeters
Easy to install inside the emergency vehicle, is fastened using
the back side, ideal solution for space optimization.AED 487.31AED 487.31
- Simple to use urine diagnostic reagent strips
- Tests for 10 parameters
- Strips are not air activated therefore last full shelf life
- Suitable for use by medical professionals and for users at home
- Provide early indications of developing health problems and identify potential abnormal functions requiring more extensive testing
- Routine use is frequently recommended for monitoring certain existing and chronic health conditions
- The reagent pads react with the sample urine to provide a visible color reaction within 30 seconds to one minute depending on the specific panel screen
- Tests for URS-K (Ketones) URS-3 (Glucose Protein pH) and URS-10 (Glucose Protein pH Leukocytes Nitrites Ketones Bilirubin Blood Urobilinogen and Specific Gravity)
- 10 Parameter – Pack of 100
“The Nonin PalmSAT 2500 digital pulse oximeter offers simple pulse oximetery with its two button operation in a compact easy to use unit. This durable pulse oximeter has become the choice of many hospital and ambulance services after the PalmSAT range endured rigorous field testing by the US Special Forces.
Digital pulse oximeter features:
- Large tri-colour LCD display for maximum visibility
- Efficient and compatible with all existing non sensors profax and the latest ‘nVision’™ PC analysis and reporting software
- Integrated self-test
- Supplied with 72 hour memory adult hinged finger tip sensor four AA alkaline batteries and a user manual
- 5 year main unit warranty and 2 year soft sensor warranty. Including ‘Drop Warranty’ to cover failure of the oximeter if damaged after being dropped from a standard operating height.
- Compliant with ISO:9919:2009 pulse oximeter standard
“AED 5,088.04AED 5,088.04
“Use for cutting clothing seat belts and other materials in an emergency situation.
- Available in 7 colours: black blue green yellow red orange and pink (choose colour required)
- Hard wearing and heavy duty
- Multi purpose
- Hardened stainless steel blades with moulded tip to prevent cutting patient in error
- Ergonomic high impact handles
- Serrated blade grips material and reduces hand fatigue
- Used by paramedics.
“AED 13.23AED 13.23
“DGX 550 Nasopharangeal airway Size 7mm.
- System for nasopharyngeal ventilation in soft materials
- Anatomic shape
- Interior with glide-tex strips
- External finish
- Thin walls
- Maintains the passage of the respiratory tracts
- Also available in a kit with six sizes in a special container.
“AED 29.77AED 29.77
DGX 89 : Name holder for stetho/phonendoscope from Spencer . An automatic clip fastens the nameplate to the most common tube sizes. Dimensions: 38 x 2 x h16 mm .A handy nameplate to permanently personalize your stetho/phonendoscope. An automatic clip fastens the nameplate to the most common tube sizes.AED 7.10AED 7.10
“Sistema 1 with Pediatric Cuff : Kit palm sphygmomanometer/cuff from Spencer . Can contain also a stethoscope and is complete with a belt clip. Includes Sfigmotek cuff holster Matrix SHP silver .
- Dimensions: 150 x 60 x h255 mm
- Weight: 600 g
“AED 277.47AED 277.47
a soft and ultra light line of holsters almost in opposition to the material products. Realized with a layer of polythene sandwiched between two layers of heat pressed elastic polyester. The result is an object which is soft even though solid highly resistant and which offers protection. The technology used allows for simple shapes and very accurate details. Projects such as this focus on the designer’s choice of design an attitude to beauty and practicality of a product. The research into possible solutions comes not only from the constant dedication of our company but also from a project team accompanied by several external specialists. The analysis and study of the requirement of a correct balance between a rational design and an aesthetic sensitivity are the base of the Spencer philosophy. Although new the Matrix holsters have already obtained recognition becoming famous for their individuality. They are a clear example of the success acceptance and integration of Italian culture and design in all continents.AED 74.59AED 74.59
“SPARE LAMP FOR SIZE 1-2-3-4 BLADE
Designed by R. Macintosh in 1941 it’s the most popular blade for the intubation of adult patients in normal conditions. The blade’s curved shape allows sliding of the tip in the vallecula position and the wide flange helps keeping the tongue a side during intubation.”AED 44.10AED 44.10
“A container that can boast the qualities of lightness mobility functionality
resistance and durability. Due to its design and versatility it can easily be
inserted in all the backpacks bags and cases answering the call for different
uses. It is made in expansive polyethylene and Lycra is compact and shockproof
and has a zip closure. Inside there are areas for the placing of blades
and handles for laryngoscopes which are well protected thanks to the use of
elastic loops. In order to ensure a correct positioning there is also a padded
flap between the two shells.”AED 4,410.00AED 4,410.00
“l-handle disposable fibre-optic Adult : Handle for conventional light and fibre-optic laryngoscopes from Spencer . is in either stainless steel or chromed brass suitable for two size C batteries.
The sleeve is in either stainless steel or chromed brass suitable for two size C batteries. The paediatric version can be used also used for neo-natal blades has reduced dimensions and weight which allow for easy control during even the most delicate of intubations. Batteries not included. Available in the plastic disposable version.
“AED 144.94AED 144.94
Thanks to the self-contained ball mounted directly onto the gauge this device can be easily used single handed. Its reliability repeatability and economical price make the Professional an indispensable device for equipping professional kits.AED 148.84AED 148.84
Yankauer Vacuum Control : Fixed cannula with aspiration control from Spencer .A rigid cannula which offers the Vacuum Control System. Applied to any surgical aspirator it permits: a vacuum reserve in the vase at the selected calibration use of this reserve when necessary the reduction of aspiratory duration rapid suction.AED 29.77AED 29.77
C-F Cuffed endotracheal tube size 45 mm
The tracheal tube C-F is ideal for intubations of either short or medium duration. The cuff makes intubations more simple and is opaque for easy visualization.
A special coating makes it smooth and non-traumatising making it easy to both put on and take off. Both the internal diameter and the length are indicated on
the tube in millimetres and centimetres respectively. Single sterile packs.”AED 31.97AED 31.97
S-blade Size 2
Developed by Doctor R. Miller from S. Antonio Texas it’s the most popular straight blade. It is used specially in paediatric situations
because the wide bend of the blades’ tip allows lifting of the epiglottis that is bigger in a child than in an adult patient. The straight design permits
a better view of the larynx which is of great help in case of problematic intubation.”AED 151.04AED 151.04
D-blade miller Size 3
The need of reducing the risk of cross infections has encouraged laryngoscope producers to develop high
quality disposable blades at low cost. They are compatible with a fibre-optic handles and are available in both the Macintosh and Miller shape.”AED 21.78AED 21.78
D-blade miller Size 1
The need of reducing the risk of cross infections has encouraged laryngoscope producers to develop high quality disposable blades at low cost.
They are compatible with a fibre-optic handles and are available in both the Macintosh and Miller shape.”AED 21.78AED 21.78