No products in the cart.
Brayden Baby Pro is based upon the award-winning Brayden Baby Advanced which was developed in close co-operation with Global Experts.
The main features of Brayden Baby Pro:
Provides unique intuitive real-time ventilation feedback using lights and sound. Brayden Baby Pro also provides additional real-time feedback via Brayden Online.
Correct chest compression technique (depth, rate, recoil and finger/thumb position) using lights on the manikin. Brayden Baby Pro also provides additional real-time feedback via Brayden Online.
Easy to use and intuitive debrief of infant BLS performance provided via Brayden Online.
+ and – allows ventilation feedback to be audio and/or lights.
Scenario button switches on brachial pulse. The brachial pulse function can be used for infant BLS scenarios when required.AED 7,980.00AED 7,980.00
PRACTI-TORSO has been designed as a CPR tool to allow CPR training without breathing in a “hands-only” basis.
– Cleaned top parts
– Without clicker
– Without selector
– Smoother & lighter
– Leaves no AED pads residue on the chest skin
– Latex-freeAED 446.25AED 446.25
Practi-Man Plus Electric Skill Reporting Manikin with bag/carry mat
AED 1,207.50AED 1,207.50
- Advanced head manikin
- Electronic switch to select Adult or Child settings
- Practice head tilt and Jaw thrust
- Demonstrate OP insertion and removal by removing the airway valve
- Hygienic airway system
- Reports on speed and compression quality
- Gives speed and compression separate bar chart
- Complete with carrying bag which also acts as a mat
- Eay to change lungs
- Air from the lungs vents out of the back of the head to prevent infection risk
- Add more faces so each student has a different face that you can easily clean
- Latex-free skin is easy to clean and is ideal for AED training pads
- AED 2,681.28AED 2,681.28
These life size models simulate the weight and resilience of the human body. Construction is in tough neutral coloured cast plastic over a jointed, rust resistant steel frame. The feet, hands and face are modelled for realism. The frame is extended to a cable loop behind the neck to facilitate mechanical positioning. The flexible joints allow the model to sit, lie, curl up or flex to suit the particular training situation.
Developed especially for lifelike handling transport and extrication
Made from durable vinyl with plastic coated cables tested to 1.9kg
Features fully articulated joints
Weight distribution according to human weight distribution chart
Ideal for situations to hazardous for volunteers
Used by the U.S. Military, Fire, and Police departments, Safety Teams, and Emergency Personnel for rescue and extrication from pole top, confined spaces, collapsed buildings, smoke rooms, and ladder carry down protocols.AED 16,717.21AED 16,717.21
Standard model of a human skeleton from 3B Scientific, has been appreciated throughout the world for decades. Thanks to its very high quality and robust construction, it is perfect for use in hospitals, schools, universities and laboratories.AED 2,875.32AED 2,875.32
An anatomically correct pelvic model with full term newborn and placenta to give your trainees realistic practice in multiple techniques, and to learn the procedure for emergency childbirth. Disposable umbilical cords with clamps, easily replaceable extra vulva, powder to make simulated blood, a modular pregnant belly overlay with permanently installed fetus for training practice of the Leopolds manoeuvre to determine the fetus lie by palpating its skull and kneecaps, and a clear abdominal overlay to see positioning are all included.AED 7,573.07AED 7,573.07
Introducing Brayden Baby Illuminating Infant CPR
The first illuminating infant CPR manikin that provides real-time visual feedback using intuitive lights to
allow good quality ventilations and chest compressions.
Developed with the help of European experts in the field of resuscitation, Brayden Baby’s unique features
include intuitive lights that provides real-time feedback for ventilation training and lights providing realtime
feedback for chest compressions (depth, rate, recoil and finger/thumb position). When all component
parts of chest compressions are performed correctly, a CPR quality indication light illuminates on the
forehead of the Brayden Baby manikin. Both sets of lights help guide the student to perform good quality
infant CPR.AED 4,536.00AED 4,536.00
The ultimate purpose of performing CPR is to maintain a flow of oxygenated blood artificially into the brain during cardiac arrest, to prevent brain damage until professional help arrives. BRAYDEN is the first CPR Manikin ever to display visual flow of blood from the heart to the brain during CPR. Furthermore, with the aid of BRAYDEN , students will not only easily learn how to execute proper and correct CPR, but will also help to remember the ultimate purpose and vital importance of correct and proper CPR.AED 2,116.80AED 2,116.80
“Made of high-quality neoprene with adjustable straps to fit children ages 5-12.
The Act+Fast Kids’ Trainer is highly recommended for schools clubs scout troops and especially babysitters. Now every child can be safe!
Includes the Act+Fast Instructional Guide: Choking Prevention and First Aid for School Age Children by international authority: Ted T. Crites CHES”AED 1,492.79AED 1,492.79
CPR Manikin Practi-Man Advanced with Transport bag
• 1 CPR Simulator
• 1 User Manual and FAQ
• 5 lungs and 2 valves
• 1 Transport bag with mat
- 2 in 1 Simulator
- Adult and Child CPR Training with a single manikin. Light and Easy to carry.
- Exclusive breathing system including a unique functional nose.
- Jaw Thrust Maneuver
- AED Training.
- Practi-Man is an Ideal manikin for AED training as it is compatible with all AED Trainers and pads leave no residue on the chest skin.
- Completely manufactured in Spain and TUV certified.
- Available also in Dark Skin.
During the training session individual use of the complements is recommended.
The valve system helps prevent possible infections during training.
It is advisable to change the lung after each training session and clean the valve according to the instructions in the manual.
“AED 708.75AED 708.75
- 2 in 1 Simulator
Practi-Baby Manikin + Transport Bag
SKU : PB-001B
Practi-Baby Manikin for realistic training infant CPR. This is the latest manikin from Practi-Man and gives a full feature manikin for competitive price.
- Weight & size are realistic for infant CPR
- Exclusive breathing system including a realistic nose function
- Head tilt allows correct head placement when opening the airway
- Chest clicker can be turned off
- stable placement when laying on its back
- includes carry bag
- includes 5 x pare lungs and 2 x airway valves and manual country of origin Europe / Spain.
“AED 799.31AED 799.31
“Act + Fast Anti Chocking Trainer
The Act+Fast Anti Choking Trainer is worn by students in CPR class to learn the Abdominal Thrust Manoeuvre ( Heimlich ). When performed correctly a foam plug shoots into the air making instruction realistic and leaving students confident.
The Act+Fast Red Trainer also includes a foam back slap pad to allow students to practice backslaps as recommended by the UK Resuscitation Council and practice choking rescue protocols as indicated by the American Red Cross and European Resuscitation Council.
Supplied with BackPad Carry Bag and 10 Spare Plugs
How it works
- Pull the vest on cinch the waist belt and drop a foam plug into the ‘airway’
- Place your hands in the correct position between the navel and ribcage
- Deliver a quick upward Abdominal Thrust Manoeuvre (Heimlich)
- The Act+Fast trainer can be used standing sitting on the ground or even for choking self-rescue by using a counter or chair
- Caution: Do not use force it is not necessary and may cause injury
Intended for use under the direction of CPR Instructors.”AED 1,651.55AED 1,651.55
“EpipenAuto-Injector Training Unit – Single
- The EpiPen Auto-Injector Training Unit enables medical professionals to demonstrate the safe use of an EpiPen auto injector
- Contains no adrenaline or needle
- Used to teach how to correctly administer intra-muscular adrenaline
“AED 160.97AED 160.97
“Introducing the Brayden Manikins’ new brainy brother The Brayden Pro CPR Manikin. The Brayden Pro allows for data-driven performance-focused debriefing of CPR training as recommended by the ERC 2015 Guidelines.AED 5,909.40AED 5,909.40
- The Brayden Basic CPR Manikin has been developed with both the instructor and student in mind
- It’s easy to maintain
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
- Highly realistic chest rise with correct ventilations
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Realistic Nose Pinch
- Anatomical landmarks including sternum ribcage sternal notch and xiphisternum
- Quick and easy to clean
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth (Clicker ON/OFF)
- CPR QUALITY INDICATING LIGHT NOT INCLUDED WITH BASIC MODEL
“AED 1,058.40AED 1,058.40
“This Simulaids Instructor’s Professional Starter Package is intended to give instructors the opportunity to replace older equipment or purchase start-up needs in the most economical way possible.
- 2 x CPR Brad adult manikins
- 1 x CPR Kyle child manikin
- 1 x CPR Kim newborn manikin
- 10 pack of adult child and newborn mouth/nose pieces
- 24 pack of adult child and newborn airway systems
- 100 latex free manikin face shields
“AED 14,553.00AED 14,553.00
“The cprCUBE is a hands-only CPR training aid in the form of a cube that assists anyone to master chest compression without using expensive CPR manikins. It has built-in electronics that monitor the trainee’s CPR performance and is designed to mimic the elasticity of the human chest in order to have an immersive emergency environment.
The cprCUBE enables users to have fun immersive education through visual auditory and tactile feedback. Any place can be a first aid training site with the cprCUBE. Just open the box and expand it you can learn CPR wherever and whenever you want.
- Compression conditions very similar to human thorax
- Accurate real-time feedback on the key elements of chest compression
- Optimised product specifications for individual training and practice
- Sound – cprCUBE makes sound when the appropriate chest compression depth and recoil are applied
- LED Light – Succesful compressions make the LED lights flow LEDs light up one by one for each succesful compression. If you succeed 15 times in a row the LED lighting revolves around the cube to express the blood flow.
- Vibration – Feel a heartbeat by repeating proper chest compressions cprCUBE gives vibration when 15 succesful compressions are applied in a row
- Requires 4 AA batteries 3V (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10.1cm
- Weight: 240g (without batteries)
“AED 571.10AED 571.10
“A revolutionary training arm that provides complete venous access for IV therapy and phlebotomy plus sites for intramuscular and intradermal injections. An extensive 8-line vascular system allows students to practice venipuncture at all primary and secondary locations including starting Ivs and introducing IV catheters. The venous system simplifies set-up with only one external fluid bag supplying artificial blood to all veins simultaneously.
The dorsal surface of the hand includes injectable metacarpal digital and thumb veins. The antecubital fossa includes the median cephalic median basilic and median cubital veins. Venipuncture can also be performed along the basilic cephalic accessory cephalic and median antebrachial veins. Intramuscular injections may be performed in the deltoid muscle and intradermal injection sites are located in the upper arm. Intramuscular injections into the deltoid muscle are enhanced by the soft lifelike skin and by the natural bony landmarks in the region. Intradermal injections using distilled water will create characteristic skin welts at designated sites on the upper arm.
The realism of the Life/form Advanced Venipuncture and Injection Arm is truly amazing. The soft flexible fingers are molded separately with extreme attention paid to every detail – right down to the fingerprints! Flexion of the wrist helps students develop manipulation skills. The replaceable skin rolls as the veins are palpated and a discernable “pop” is felt when entering the veins. The Life/form molding process reproduces the fine details of the skin to make the arm look and feel alive. Valves in the veins can be seen and palpated on the skin surface.
Simulated veins and skins are completely replaceable to keep this training arm looking and working like new. Under normal use hundreds of injections may be performed before the veins or skins need to be replaced.”AED 6,085.80AED 6,085.80
“Author- John Campbell with contributions by William Pfeifer and James R. Miller
Military Content Editor-Andrew Kagel MD
Published- January 2014
The all-new ITLS Military 2nd edition manual combines the fundamentals of ITLS trauma assessment and treatment with recent military innovations utilized in the world’s current war zones.
The demands and limitations of providing effective trauma care in a combat situation necessitate special adaptations of trauma assessment and treatment used in the civilian medical system.
Adapts proven techniques taught in the civilian ITLS course to the military environment where limited resources are the rule not the exception.
Developed by military medical providers from medics to physicians incorporating their recent combat experiences
Military program and design
Military case studies in each chapter
Pearls words of wisdom from experienced providers
Accompanied by dedicated ITLS Military CD ROM with scenario-based practice questions additional trauma photos interactive activities and video clips”AED 898.54AED 898.54
“Author-American Heart Asssociation
The BLS Provider Manual contains all of the information students to know to successfully complete the BLS Course The BLS Provider Manual is designed for use by a single user and as a student reference tool pre- and post-course.
BLS is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. The AHA’s BLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC). This video-based Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
After successfully completing the BLS Course students should be able to
Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
Perform high-quality CPR for adults children and infants
Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
Describe the importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants”AED 253.58AED 253.58
“Author- James B Gargan
Designed to provide EMS crews with the training to reach victims trapped in cars and begin stabilisation and extrication while awaiting the arrival of rescue units.
Unlike many of the books available on the subject of vehicle rescue which cover the many options available this book is aimed at the two man medic team who must quickly and safely gain access into a wrecked vehicle treat disentangle package and hopefully remove and transport the victims.”AED 319.73AED 319.73
“Author- Barbara Aehlert
Published- Elsevier Health Sciences – December 01 2008
500 flashcards make it easy to study ACLS anytime anywhere! Corresponding to Aehlert- ACLS Study Guide 3rd Edition these flashcards offer a quick concise overview of the information you need to know to pass ACLS. Each card includes a question on the front and an answer on the back. Offered in book format these flashcards may be removed and organized by topic.
500 study cards cover each ACLS topic.
Full-color design allows for color coding and easy correlation with the ACLS Study Guide.
Numerous high-quality illustrations – including practice rhythm strips – offer visual clarity for easier understanding of ACLS concepts.
A newly combined vascular access and medication section covers methods to access the venous circulation and common medications used during cardiac emergencies.
Case studies give you the opportunity to practice correct patient management.
Perforated hole-punched cards let you remove the cards and organize them on a ring to make your own customized study decks.”AED 295.47AED 295.47