No products in the cart.
Brayden Junior Conversion Kit
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Turn a Brayden Adult into a Brayden Junior within seconds.
2 SIMPLE STEPS TO CONVERT:
1. Change the adult spring to the junior spring.
2. Replace the body and face skin with the junior skin.
Purchasing different manikins is not required. You can use the same manikin for different age groups.
Visual distinction between adult and child.
AHA AND ERC MODES
Conforming to both American Heart Association (AHA) and European Resuscitation Council (ERC) guidelines.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Brayden Junior Conversion Kit(AED 564.48)
- BRAYDEN Advanced Manikin (Red Illumination Lights)(AED 2,116.80)
The Brayden Junior Conversion Kit is a cost-effective and practical solution which makes it easy to convert a Brayden Adult Manikin to a Brayden Junior manikin. This means that only one manikin required for both adult and children BLS training
• Easy to convert
• Anatomically correct
• AHA and ERC compliant
• No need for any other device (phone/tablet) so training is convenient, quick and easy to set up and assess
• Use the Conversion Kit on the Brayden Adult Manikin Advanced/Basic model
• Less storage and weight to carry
• Brayden Junior is anatomically correct for a 10-12 year old
• Excellent for Paediatric BLS instruction
• Chest compression compliance and ventilation
• Accurately reflects a child of 10-12 years old
• Intuitive feedback lights on Brayden Junior work the same way as on Brayden Adult
• Makes training easy and consistent and ensures good quality CPR
|1||Junior face skin|
|1||Junior chest skin|
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 cm|