No products in the cart.
Statpacks G3 Advanced Vest – Fluorescent Yellow
This high visibility safety vest keeps personal and medical equipment close at hand. The MCI vest is designed for Mass Casualty Incidents and medics who require both a pack and a highway EMS vest.
This EMS vest is also an ergonomic alternative for medics who cannot (or choose not to) wear a backpack. Not only just for Medics, make sure your traffic controllers, crossing guards, parking operators, road crews and other outdoor workers are visible to the traffic around them.
One-size-fits-all (over clothes) with velcro adjustments on the front, shoulders, and sides. This makes ordering EMS vests a breeze for larger departments with many different personnel.
AED815.00 exc. VATAED815.00 exc. VAT
- 5 Point tear away design allows user to free themselves from possible obstacles or entanglement
- Two main organiser front pockets for easy access to equipment
- Zippered side pockets allow for quickly stashing or retrieving items
- Radio/cell phone webbing attachment points
- Pen and scissor holders
- Removable name plates on front and back for identification of personnel or departments (Not included)
- Durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear and helps with visibility in nighttime situations
- LED light attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Bright yellow Orbit zipper pulls to clearly indicate where they are located
- Yellow ANSI material for daytime safety (meets ANSI 207 / ISEA 2006 requirements)
- Supplied unkitted
- Dimensions: 50.8 x 38.1 x 10.2cm
These Velcro fastening waistcoats are made from 130gm knitted polyester with two bands of 3M reflective tape around the body and over the shoulder for high visibility. All edges are bound in black nylon for maximum wear and comfort. Offering excellent value for money, without compromising on safety.
Conforms to EN471 Class 2.