No products in the cart.
BRAYDEN PRO CPR Manikin (with Tablet) – Single
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Brayden Pro allows for data-driven performance-focused debriefing of CPR training as recommended by the ERC 2015 Guidelines.
BRAYDEN is the first CPR Manikin ever to display visual flow of blood from the heart to the brain during CPR. Furthermore, with the aid of BRAYDEN, students will not only easily learn how to execute proper and correct CPR, but will also help to remember the ultimate purpose and vital importance of correct and proper CPR.
• Includes an android tablet to connect with the Brayden Pro mobile app
• Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
• Highly realistic chest rise with correct ventilations
• Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch
• Anatomical landmarks including sternum, ribcage, sternal notch and xiphisternum
• Quick and easy to clean
• Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth (Clicker ON/OFF)
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: BRAYDEN PRO CPR Manikin (with Tablet) - Single(
- Brayden Baby Pro(AED 7,980.00)
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Brayden Pro provides healthcare professionals with quantitative data driven feedback which can be used to enable students to improve their CPR performance. It provides students with real time feedback during CPR training and also enables post CPR training debriefing by providing quantitative data of key CPR parameters outlined in the ERC 2015 Guidelines such as compression depth compression rate hand position and release. Feedback on hands off time and ventilation performance is also provided from the Pro Manikin.
The Brayden Pro incorporates technology from the proven Brayden Manikin which helps optimise user familiarity. It is also manufactured to the highest quality to ensure it is a robust dependable manikin fit for the demands of frequent CPR training. Brayden Pro utilises an intuitive App which is compatible with commonly available tablet devices (iPad and android devices). This allows trainers to conveniently use equipment that they might have already.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE MANIKIN
Chest Compression Indicating Lights
These illuminate to represent the volume of blood being circulated by the chest compressions. This volume depends on the depth of compressions. These will only fully light when the depth of compressions is over 5cm.
Blood Circulation Indicating Lights
These illuminate to represent the flow of blood from the heart to the brain. The speed of the blood flow shown varies according to the depth and speed of the compressions. These will only fully light once the rate of compressions is over 100 per minute.
CPR Quality Indicating Light
This illuminates to represent that blood is reaching the brain. This will only fully light when the depth and speed of the compressions are correct.
FEATURES OF THE BRAYDEN PRO APP (Android Devices)
- The results of CPR performance can easily be exported by email or common Social Networking Sites
- The initial feedback screen presents the overall score obtained for the CPR performed. It highlights performance for 8 key CPR parameters and presents the data as a unique interactive radar chart.
- The second screen provides detailed analysis of the CPR performance. verage values of compressions and ventilations are presented together with historical trend information alongside a graph of corresponding CPR quality over time.
- The third screen provides a tabular summary for CPR performance carried out
- The final screen provides individual CPR metric information in a bar chart format. These are presented for each cycle of CPR perofmred. The individual screens can be easily scrolled between.
FEATURES OF THE BRAYDEN ONLINE APP (iOS Devices)
- Train and maintain good quality CPR skills – at a time convenient for you (student/learner) using innovative Self-Directed Learning (SDL) technology.
- Allows training in an environment which assures social distancing with no face to face contact.
- Training is objective and in accordance with theneeds of the student/learner to ensure good quality CPR.
- Allows CPR training paractice appropriate for individual training needs.
- Good quality CPR training can be carried out with little input from instructors thus freeing up valuable instructor time.
- SDL solution provides a full analysis and debrief of the CPR skills performed saving instructor time.
- Allows individual training records for student/learner CPR performance to be stored as required.
- Allows customised CPR certificates to be created and issued automatically upon successful completion of assessments.
- Customised CPR certificates issued immediately upon completion of training – saving Instructor time.
|1||Brayden Adult Advanced Manikin|
|1||Adult spare face skin|
|1||Adult spare lung bag|
|1||Manikin carrying case|
|10||Manikin face shields|
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 cm|