No products in the cart.
Water-Jel Fire Blankets provide fast one-step relief for emergency first aid when someone has been burned and can also be used to extinguish small fires. The blanket stops burn progression and cools the skin relieves pain and protects against airborne contamination.
- A full-size blanket that adequately covers a patient and can be used to extinguish flames and smouldering clothes or dangerous white phosphorous.
- Non-adherent so they will not stick to burn injuries.
- Sterile water-based – water-soluble bacteriostatic and biodegradable gel.
- No special training to give fast and effective emergency burn care.
- Complete in protective canister.
- Shelf life- 5 years from date of manufacture.