No products in the cart.
The Moldex 2400 Classic FFP2 RD disposable mask is for protection against fine toxic dusts and water and oil based mists and fumes e.g. as FFP1 but at higher concentrations, plus Brake Dust, Concrete Dust, Lead Dust and Fume, Welding, Wood Dust, Zinc Oxide Fume.
-Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
-Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
-Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
-Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
-Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
-Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
-Have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer.
-NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
Certified under 42CFR84
-Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
-Suitable for most welding applications
-100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging – for a greener alternativeAED 294.00AED 294.00
“The Kimberly-Clark KC300 Fluidshield Fog-Free Procedure Mask provides a splash resistant fog-inhibiting mask combined with fluid protection and breathability to provide the protection you need in a variety of settings from general patient care to highly invasive procedures throughout healthcare environments
This Fluidshield Procedure Mask offers the protection of patented LONCET breathable film which helps protect healthcare workers against exposure to blood and body fluids.
- Filters 0.1 micron particles at over 95% efficiency
- SPLASHGUARD visor to resist fluid penetration upon impact
- Low-lint outer layer provides process protection from contamination
- Facing components provide high levels of comfort associated to good breathability and proven bacterial and particle filtration
- Materials and donning attachments are sonically bonded tomproved product integrity and strength
- Nose pieces are fully enclosed to assist in conforming to the contours of the face
- Alternative head attachment methods available to satisfy multiple customer’s needs
- Latex and silicone free for reduced risk of toxic reactions such as skin irritation
- Face mask with earloops
- Glass free
- Width: 18cm
- Manufactuers Part Number: 47147
- ASTM F2100-11 Level 3 standard
- Fluid Resistance with synthetic blood: 160 mm Hg
- Delta P Differential pressure mm H2O/cm2: 3.2 mm H2O
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 99.7%
- Submicron Particle Filtration (PFE) @ 0.1 ?: 98.4%
- Flammability Class 1
“The 3M Aura 9332+ FFP3 Respirator provides comfort and style without compromising performance.
When caring for patients with suspected or confirmed infectious respiratory virus all healthcare workers need to – prior to any patient interaction – assess the infectious risk posed to themselves and wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to minimise that risk.
The respirator should be used when carrying out potentially infectious aerosol generating procedures where a patient is known/suspected to have an infection spread via the aerosol route and when caring for patients known/suspected to be
infected with a newly identified respiratory virus.
A sculpted nose panel for improved compatibility with eyewear
An innovative chin tab for ease of donning and adjustment of the respirator on the face
Supplied in hygienic packaging to protect the respirator and practical storage and dispensing
Also available singularly”AED 732.06AED 732.06
• For the delivery of oxygen to spontaneously breathing patients
• Fixed delivery flow of 24% oxygen
• Flexible mask with choice of under chin or on chin strap positions for better patient comfort and fit on a wider range of face shape
• Transparent so allows for visual checks of patient skin colour
• Red valve.AED 14.33AED 14.33
Masks with pre-set oxygen flow levels. Fixed oxygen concentration.AED 13.23
“Supplied with 2 metres of tubing.
6 valves to deliver 24 28 31 35 40 & 60 oxygen concentration using flows of between 2-15 litres per minute.
Transparent mask allows for visual checks of skin colour.”AED 38.59