No products in the cart.
Philips Heart Start Defibrillator FRx (English) with red case, pre-installed Pads and Battery
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AED 7,638.75 0% VAT
Get your Order delivered in 3 working days for in stock items, You can pay securely by Visa or Master card as well.
Philips HeartStart FRx AED Defibrillator – For those who get there first.
The HeartStart FRx defibrillator includes advanced Life Guidance features to help guide the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest. With easy set-up clear voice prompts and rugged design HeartStart FRx is designed for on-the-spot responders.
The FRx defibrillator features Life Guidance intuitive step-by-step voice instructions including CPR coaching to help give responders the confidence that’s needed while treating a cardiac arrest. A clear calm voice and descriptive visual icons guide you through every step from pad placement to cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and shock delivery. The voice prompts are paced to your actions so that you don’t need to worry about feeling rushed overwhelmed or slowed down.
Customers who bought this item also bought
AED 840.00 0% VAT
AED 578.81 Price includes VAT
AED 40.52 Price includes VAT
Frequently Bought Together
AED Cabinet with Audible Alarm - Aivia 100AED 1,389.15 Price includes VAT
Smartlink Philips AED monitoring solutionAED 2,467.50 – AED 5,670.00 Price includes VAT
- This item: Philips Heart Start Defibrillator FRx (English) with red case, pre-installed Pads and Battery(AED 7,638.75 0% VAT )
- AED Cabinet with Audible Alarm - Aivia 100(AED 1,389.15 Price includes VAT)
- AED Prep Kit(AED 59.54 Price includes VAT)
- S-CUT QE Emergency Cutting tool- ARASCA(AED 148.84 Price includes VAT)
- Smartlink Philips AED monitoring solution(AED 2,467.50 – AED 5,670.00 Price includes VAT)
1 Carrying Case
1 Pre-installed Long-life Battery
1 SMART Pads II Set
1 Setup Maintenance Guide
1 Owner’s Manual
1 Quick Reference Guide
(ARASCA is the Sole authorized distributor of the Philips HeartStart FRx AED in U.A.E)
• Pre-Calibrated and Self-Maintained device
• 8 Years Warranty
• FREE AED Orientation/Training
• FREE Periodic maintenance inspection
• 24-hours helpline
• Free Software Upgrade once available
15 REASONS WHY the Philips FRx is the Best AED in the Market Today
1. AHA & FAD Approved
2. Made for Non-professionals
3. Language Support
4. Easy and Simple to Use
5. No confusions. No complications.
6. The Pads are Applicable for Adult and Infant
7. Adult & Infant SMART Pads Technology
8. Safe for Aircraft
9. Post-incident Reports
10. Tough and Durable
11. For all Ages
14. Not Affected by Electronics
15. No.1 Selling Public-Access AED in the World and UAE
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 cm|
Waterproof IPX5, Dust-protected IPX5
Delivers shock typically within 8 seconds
|Battery Stand-by Life||
|AED Unit Warranty||
Operating/Standby: 0° to 50° C
Min. 200 shocks or 4 hrs. operating time
|Data Transfer Capablity||
by Iona Perry (verified owner)
We are very satisfied with our purchase and would like to thank the sales team for all their help especially Joel.