No products in the cart.
T-PODCombat Pelvic Stabilization Device
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Small & Lightweight Design – Featuring a 3-4mm thickness compared to the 7-8mm thickness of the previous T-POD design, T-PODCombat is now smaller and more compact than ever.
- One Person Application – The unique easy-to-tighten pulley system means that T-PODCombat can be easily applied by just one person in the field.
- One Size Fits All – No carrying around different sizes. You can quickly and easily trim T-PODCombat to customize the fit for any size person over 50 lbs. For morbidly obese patients, you can easily combine two T-PODCombat devices together.
- 100% Radiolucent – You do not have to remove and then reapply T-PODCombat for radiological procedures. Designed using no metallic parts, T-PODCombat can stay on and keep your patient’s pelvic region stable during MRI, X-Ray and CT scans.
- Symmetrical, Circumferential Compression – Designed using a unique pulley system spanning nearly the width of the belt, T-PODCombat offers compression that is evenly distributed on both sides of the pulley system and across the width of the binder.
- Modulated Compression – Unlike a buckle system where compression can only be adjusted at certain settings, the T-PODCombat pulley system means that infinite adjustments can be made.
With a new black design T-PODCombat™ is specifically designed to be used in combat and military situations. Ideally suited for difficult terrain and situations T-PODCombat can be quickly applied in the field by one person using an easy-to-tighten pulley system. With a highly flexible design T-PODCombat is small and compact is one-size-fits-all and can remain on through MRI X-Ray and CT scans.
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 cm|