No products in the cart.
TPAK Needle for Decompression Needle Decompression Device
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AED 142.39 Price includes VAT
“TPAK Needle for Decompression Needle Decompression Device
The 14 gauge TPAK chest decompression needle is in the recommended 3.25″” length for treating a tension pneumothorax. You can’t count on a standard IV catheter to needle a chest deeply enough in needle thoracostomy. Our 14 gauge x 3.25″” TPAK chest decompression needle is a compact reliable solution for treating a tension pneumothorax. Shock resistant case ensures the needle/catheter is secure upon deployment and the capless flash chamber gives instant confirmation of needle placement in prehospital needle thoracostomy. TPAK comes in a rugged case with a textured easy-open hex cap.
- 14 gauge x 3.25” chest decompression needle
- Strong reliable tension pneumothorax needle allows for secure placement of catheter for continuous relief during needle thoracostomy
- Rugged tube with textured easy-open hex cap
- Capless flash chamber for instant confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient compact size for maximum portability
- Shock resistant precision dimensioned case and needle hub ensure that chest decompression needle and catheter secure upon deployment for safety