No products in the cart.
The CTMP is a transport chamber that protects the patient or the external environment from any cross contamination that may occur during land or air transport.
CTMP provides a stress-free transportation
• For medical staff in charge of transport who is protected against any risk of contamination
• For the ambulance driver who does not need to wear any special protective outfit and to disinfect the vehicle
• For hospital reception staff who can safely take care of the patient without any risk of contamination of the premises or other patients and who can easily clean the chamber.AED 79,380.00 Price includes VATAED 79,380.00 Price includes VAT
A Bariquin is a bariatric training mannequin that weighs 25st/350lbs/159kgs yet can be carried by an individual (providing that it is not assembled). The Bariquin consists of 15 weighted parts, plus a jacket and head, hands, and feet. It has been designed to allow a single trainer to give instruction.
• A Bariquin can be carried by one person (when not assembled)
• Heaviest part weighs 16kg/35lb 4oz (that’s less than your flight suitcase)
• A system of decals identifies where each section fits
• Unique assembly allows for amputee scenarios
• Assemble and disassemble in under 10 minutes
• Handles on the heaviest parts
• Recycled rubber filling ensures weight distribution is representative of a real person
• Limbs designed to flex similar to those of a real person
• Simple connectors used on each component allows quick, easy assemblyAED 48,785.63 Price includes VATAED 48,785.63 Price includes VAT
“Crash Kelly is a durable rugged training manikin with an intubation head for advanced airway management training and realistic articulation allowing the manikin to be placed in various settings for extrication or rescue. Crash Kelly is the ideal manikin for training in airway management extrication and rescue exercises.
Deluxe Intubation Head
Head can be tilted forward backward or rotated 90 degrees to either side
Oral and nasal intubation
Right mainstream intubation
Oropharyngeal and Nasopharyngeal airway insertion
Bag valve mask ventilation
Stomach auscultation to verify proper airway positioning
Manually generated carotid pulse
Articulated body for full range of motion
Height is 5’5″” (162.5cm)
Weight is 58lb (26.3kg)
Extra weight may be added in chest and pelvic areas.”AED 40,114.46 Price includes VATAED 40,114.46 Price includes VAT
MEBER-X MULTI LEVEL STRETCHER COMPLETE WITH MATTRESS AND BELTS
MeBer-X, our “X” frame multilevel stretcher, is part of the new White Line and has been designed in order to make the loading, unloading, lifting and lowering of the patient operations simpler and more ergonomic. The main feature is the 9-height adjustment that facilitates transhipment and manoeuvrability in any condition. Made of a special aluminium alloy, the MEBER-X MULTI LEVEL STRETCHER has a load capacity of up to 320 kg, which guarantees maximum safety even for the transportation of bariatric patients.AED 38,631.60 Price includes VATAED 38,631.60 Price includes VAT
The Efficia DFM100 offers:
The delivery of a 150J shock (recommended adult energy level) within 5 seconds – using the same Philips SMART biphasic therapy as our premium HeartStart family of defibrillators.
The ability to be used on both adult and infant/child patients for defibrillation, monitoring, synchronized cardioversion or pacing. It even has a single paddle set for adult or infant/child patients, so care providers have no extra checks to know they have the right equipment.
A Patient Category button which allows clinicians to quickly switch between patient categories, automatically changing parameter limits, analyzing rhythms and prompting the user to deliver a shock, if appropriate.
An optional AED mode (including infant/child AED capability) that uses Philips SMART Analysis algorithm to guide basic life support providers through delivering defibrillation, with the quick and easy 1-2-3 operation pioneered by Philips, and used on all Philips AEDs.
Optional parameters (SpO2, NBP, EtCO2) for continuous monitoring of patient vital signs
A Patient Contact Indicator on the paddles to give immediate feedback on paddle placement and contact to enhance the confidence of the life support provider.
A ruggedized version for EMS or transport (IPX44 rating), which includes protective cradle, accessory storage system, and a therapy cable stabilizing collar for a tight cable connection.AED 25,120.46 Price includes VATAED 25,120.46 Price includes VAT
“Electronic lung ventilator in transport version for non-invasive ventilation of adult and pediatric patients.
Protection against accidental activation of the AIR MIX selection lever
Generous size manovacuometer for immediate visualization of the pressure in
the patient circuit
The positioning of input and output ports on the side of the device makes
connecting and disconnecting easier and offers greater protection to the
elements connected to the device
Control knobs on high contrast background for a better identification of the set
The placing and the shape of adjustment knobs make the setting of parameters
easier in all operative conditions
Constant I/E ratio
Alarms for ventilation monitoring and device management
Led bar for monitoring of breaths
Transport system with integrated oxygen tank and pressure reducer
Three ventilation modes:
CMV: A mandatory inflation is initiated according to the set parameters
TVM: An inflation is initiated according to the set parameters only if triggered
by the patient
A/CV: The inflation is assured to be initiated at intervals determi”AED 22,050.00 0% VATAED 22,050.00 0% VAT
The SMART MCI Event Bag is a complete grab bag enabling rapid response with all the resources required to manage a mass casualty event. The perfect MCI Bag for deploying in high-risk locations, such as stadiums and other high-risk venues.
SMART MCI Event Bag Contents:
(1) SMART Triage CSS Roll
(1) SMART Triage Command Roll
(1) SMART Commander
(2) SMART TRI Pack
*The SMART MCI Bag can be rearranged depending on the capabilities required by the user:
• The CSS Roll and Command Roll can be removed.
• The 2 pcs. TRI PACKs can be exchanged with 4 pcs. Triage Modules (Item code#: UK-PAC-RD)AED 21,633.70 Price includes VATAED 21,633.70 Price includes VAT
Mercury Cinque Lite high version. Mercury Cinque is derived from one of the most successful projects in the field of rescue, certainly the Me.Ber product most appreciated, the Mercury 4RG. Mercury Cinque Lite is intended to further extend the operational capabilities of the original model by introducing 5-level logic, five heights, as they are commonly called. Mercury Cinque Lite is much more than an evolution though! It is the only five-height with a folding front trolley (on the other hand, what do you need a stretcher to help you load a patient from his bed, if you can’t get through the narrow spaces of a house?) also the only one that guarantees you the maximum capacity of 220kg on all five levels.AED 21,432.60 Price includes VATAED 21,432.60 Price includes VAT
Mercury Cinque high version. It is derived from one of the most successful projects in the field of rescue, certainly the Me.Ber product. Most appreciated, the Mercury 4RG. Mercury Cinque is intended to further extend the operational capabilities of the original model by introducing 5-level logic, five heights, as they are commonly called. Mercury Cinque is much more than an evolution though! It is the only five-height with a folding front trolley (on the other hand, what do you need a stretcher to help you load a patient from his bed, if you can’t get through the narrow spaces of a house?) also the only one that guarantees you the maximum capacity of 250kg on all five levels.AED 21,115.08 Price includes VATAED 21,115.08 Price includes VAT
MERCURY 5 STAINLESS STEEL CERTI 5 LVLS SELF LOADING STRTCHER W/ 4 SWIVEL WHEELS CMPLTE W/ MATR &BELT
MERCURY CINQUE 5 LEVELS SELF LOADING STRETCHER – STAINLESS STEEL STRETCHER 5 LEVELS WITH 4 SWIVEL WHEELS – COMPLETE WITH MATR & BELT.
Mercury Cinque is derived from one of the most successful projects in the field of rescue, certainly the Me.Ber product. Most appreciated, the Mercury 4RG. Mercury Cinque is intended to further extend the operational capabilities of the original model by introducing 5-level logic, five heights, as they are commonly called. MERCURY CINQUE 5 LEVELS SELF LOADING STRETCHER is much more than an evolution though! It is the only five-height with a folding front trolley (on the other hand, what do you need a stretcher to help you load a patient from his bed, if you can’t get through the narrow spaces of a house?) also the only one that guarantees you the maximum capacity of 250kg on all five levels.AED 21,115.08 Price includes VAT
MERCURY 5 STAINLESS STEEL CERTI 5 LVLS SELF LOADING STRTCHER W/ 4 SWIVEL WHEELS CMPLTE W/ MATR &BELTAED 21,115.08 Price includes VAT
Realistic practice is the key to developing proficiency in airway management skills.The Laerdal Airway Management Trainers lifelike upper torso and head simulates real-world complications when practicing a variety of intubation, ventilation, and suction techniques.
- Realistic representation of human anatomy, tissue, and skin
- Allows students to undertake training that is directly transferable to the clinical setting
- Practical training in clearing an obstructed airway and suctioning of liquid foreign matter
- Minimal maintenance and robust design delivers costeffective training
- Base plate mount allows stable practicing conditions
- A hard carry case provides easy transportation and safe storage
AED 20,101.34 Price includes VATAED 20,101.34 Price includes VAT
- Practicing of oral and nasal intubation
- Practicing use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway) and Combitube®
- Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test
- Realistic anatomical features allow demonstration of Sellick Maneuver and laryngospasm
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation can be practiced
- Stomach inflation and vomiting situation can be simulated
- Provides visual inspection of lung expansion
- Provides auscultation of breath sounds
- Airway demonstration model is standard with each trainer
EVOX PROOF 7112 SELF LOADING STRETCHER
The self-loading stretcher EVOX enables to settle the patient with the most comfortable position for its rescue and transport. Its conversion into chair allows access in all those confined spaces, such as elevators and hallways with tight corners, where a common stretcher cannot easily be maneuvered. A gas pistons system allows to adjust EVOX in infinite positions until reaching the sitting position, relieving the operator from any sort of effort.
EVOX PROOF 7112 SELF LOADING STRETCHER Frame in stainless steel electropolished, polyurethane wheels Ø 200mm, safety command to prevent accidental closure, mattress divided into four separate sections and an attractive design are the ultimate features of this device, always more required by the markets.AED 19,845.00 Price includes VATAED 19,845.00 Price includes VAT
These life size models simulate the weight and resilience of the human body. Construction is in tough neutral coloured cast plastic over a jointed, rust resistant steel frame. The feet, hands and face are modelled for realism. The frame is extended to a cable loop behind the neck to facilitate mechanical positioning. The flexible joints allow the model to sit, lie, curl up or flex to suit the particular training situation.
Developed especially for lifelike handling transport and extrication
Made from durable vinyl with plastic coated cables tested to 1.9kg
Features fully articulated joints
Weight distribution according to human weight distribution chart
Ideal for situations to hazardous for volunteers
Used by the U.S. Military, Fire, and Police departments, Safety Teams, and Emergency Personnel for rescue and extrication from pole top, confined spaces, collapsed buildings, smoke rooms, and ladder carry down protocols.AED 17,553.07 Price includes VATAED 17,553.07 Price includes VAT
This transportation bag is very useful when you transport a patient who has an infectious disease (i.e. SARS, Bird-influenza).
• Can be used on both positive and negative pressure
• Transparent vinyl helps easy monitoring of patient
1 x DIF Trans Bag
1 x Airflow Unit with ULPA Filter
8 x Dry Battery #3
1 x hemispherical Frame
1 x Carrying BagAED 17,364.38 Price includes VATAED 17,364.38 Price includes VAT
“The Crane sling and Spacer Bar by ProMove is the only sling world-wide suitable and rated for lifting a bariatric person by crane or rope and pulley. The kit comprises: crane sling (incorporating head support and red X shaped safety harness) two piece metal spacer bar 2 x stirrups dignity sheet set of 6 adjustable anchor straps set of 12 steel connectors large tubular slide sheet bugg strap set of 8 extension handles and a large carry bag. Individual crane kit items can be bought separately.
“AED 16,572.56 Price includes VATAED 16,572.56 Price includes VAT
“This Simulaids Instructor’s Professional Starter Package is intended to give instructors the opportunity to replace older equipment or purchase start-up needs in the most economical way possible.
- 2 x CPR Brad adult manikins
- 1 x CPR Kyle child manikin
- 1 x CPR Kim newborn manikin
- 10 pack of adult child and newborn mouth/nose pieces
- 24 pack of adult child and newborn airway systems
- 100 latex free manikin face shields
“AED 15,280.65 Price includes VATAED 15,280.65 Price includes VAT
“FROG” yellow self loading stretcher with trendelenburg certified
Made of welded stainless steel powder coated, this is a really strong and reliable device. The Ø 200 mm wheels (2 fixed with brake and 2 rotating with self-centring system) are made of soft material that allows high comfort level to the patient. This model of stretcher has trendelenburg position to 0° from 20° too.
• Rigid platform made of reinforced thermoplastic material.
• Reclining backrest 0°- 80°, operated by a gas piston, can be locked in any position.
• Folding sides.
• Vertical legs protected by plastic buffers.
• Casters are self-centring so that the stretcher can be positioned in the ambulance without them having to be turned manually.
• Front trolley can be lowered to reduce overall dimensions of the stretcher.
In coupling with the proper fixation Art. 955 Proof, it is 10g resistant.
This stretcher is supplied complete with mattress (Art. 7013) and belts (nr. 2 Art. 608-A/MEB o 608-N/MEB and nr. 1 Art. 612/AN-2 o Art. 612/N-2).
Device certified according to the European harmonized standards UNI EN 1865 – UNI EN 1789AED 15,082.20 Price includes VATAED 15,082.20 Price includes VAT
“Vitalograph In2itive combines the benefits of full spirometry data integration and mobility in a small lightweight handheld spirometer. Robust Fleisch flow measuring technology and a simple icon driven menu plus a large high resolution colour touch-screen and storage capacity for 10000 subjects makes In2itive the ideal solution for high quality spirometry on the move.
Manual entry of subject data is optional as In2itive makes it possible to select all subject data from Spirotrac and download it automatically – saving time and eliminating data entry errors.
Cradle for battery charging connection to a PC and automatic data exchange saving time and eliminating errors
Assured hygiene with removable flowhead SafeTway mouthpieces or BVF Bacterial-Viral Filters
Hours of battery life for a full day of off-site testing
Over 50 test parameters
Colour touch screen
Two beeps at the end of the blow indicates successful blow
Remote flowhead option enables the subject to view incentives while performing the test
Automatic 2 way data syncronisation
Pre-post bronchodilator comparison
F-V or V-T curves viewable in real time
Choice of child incentives with sound effects
Icon driven menus”AED 15,002.82 Price includes VATAED 15,002.82 Price includes VAT
Stretcher Wheel Cart is a lightweight casualty transport system that allows one person to transport a casualty strapped to a stretcher, and also performs as a litter stand in the battlefield or medical stations.
• Stretcher Wheel Cart has revolutionary design is foldable, and can also be totally dissembled for compact storage,
• Easy shipping and transportation.
• Compatible with modern combat litters and is equipped with non-puncture wheels.
• Stretcher Wheel Cart can be operated by a single user.
• Equipped with clamps which are easy to operate. The clamps secure and release the stretcher frame in seconds.AED 13,935.60 Price includes VATAED 13,935.60 Price includes VAT
EXTRA STAIR CHAIR FOLDABLE TRACK ASSISTED STAIR CHAIR WITH ARMREST EN 1865 CERTIFIED.
EXTRA is the Me.Ber. stair chair with tracked system to descend stairs. Entirely made of lightweight aluminum alloy frame. The backrest and back carrying handles inclination, along with the unique frontal arms configuration, enable a perfect weights distribution, relieving operators’ efforts.
Long and high-grip tracks of EXTRA STAIR CHAIR allow it to be safely manoeuvred and handled on 3 stairs when descending with a seated patient. While manoeuvring on smooth and plane surfaces, the 200 mm rear and 150 mm front wheels give exceptional comfort. It is completed with two practical armrests and a telescopic rear bar covered by a high comfort sleeve. Turnable footrest with magnetic locks and innovative bio-mechanical solutions, complete the characteristics of this new rescue device. As optional, a version with brake on the back wheels is available.AED 13,547.52 Price includes VATAED 13,547.52 Price includes VAT
The Ambu Intubation Trainer is for teaching Intubation techniques with laryngoscopes airways endotracheal tubes Laryngeal Mask Airway Combitube and other auxiliary aids for airway management. Supplied in a hard carry case. Dimensions (with transport cover) 40 x 24 x 35 cm. Weight 9kg.
Accurate simulation of mouth nostrils teeth tongue pharynx larynx epiglottis vocal cords trachea oesophagus and lungs – the most realistic Intubation Trainer on the market.
Realistic lifting and tilting of head and movement of head cervical spine and jaw.
Left side of head is open permitting supervision of the student’s performance. Walls of pharynx and trachea are transparent enabling student to follow tube down the throat.
Acoustic signals triggered by excess pressure on teeth to help correct mistakes.AED 13,285.22 Price includes VATAED 13,285.22 Price includes VAT
the AC020-X-CD come as a pair (x2).
With the below standard belts:
*ST097 which is the 3 Point Harness
*ST093 which is the Thigh Wrap
*ST094 which is the Lower Leg Wrap
Make: STAXIAED 12,834.86 Price includes VATAED 12,834.86 Price includes VAT
“First Aid Room Patient Trolley – Stainless Steel
High quality patient trolley manufactured from durable stainless steel
- Articulated head rest reinforced folding cot sides
- 125mm diameter castors two with brakes and bumpers
- Standard accessories included are; Oxygen bottle holder Infusion stand Instrument tray
- Very durable synthetic leather upholstery which is easy to wash and sanitise
- Dimensions: 1900 x 600 x 850mm
“AED 10,765.91 Price includes VATAED 10,765.91 Price includes VAT
• “GECKO” self loading stretcher entry-level green.
• Studied to optimize quality-price ratio.
• Build with painted stainless steel.
• This device grants all features of other self loading stretchers as: adjustable back rest, 2 fixed wheels with brake and 2 rotating wheels
• Self centring, folding side protections.
• Suplied with belts.AED 10,704.17 Price includes VATAED 10,704.17 Price includes VAT
• “GECKO” self loading stretcher entry-level light blue
• Studied to optimize quality-price ratio.
• Build with painted stainless steel.
• This device grants all features of other self loading stretchers as: adjustable back rest, 2 fixed wheels with brake and 2 rotating wheels.
• Self centring, folding side protections.
• Supplied with belts.AED 10,704.17 Price includes VATAED 10,704.17 Price includes VAT
Several studies have shown that back pain is a serious health issue for paramedics. Frequent lifting and carrying of patients results into high cumulative loads on the back. These facts indicate that patient transport is the major cause for this problem. That’s why ergonomic improvements to transport aids are needed to improve the health and well-being of paramedics. The S-CAPEPLUS Inflatable Model is designed to smoothen the process of a medical evacuation and reduce the physical strain for paramedics. It also provides much more patient comfort compared to vacuum mats or spine boards and prevents the development of pressure ulcers (decubitus) during stabilization. The bottom side of this S-CAPEPLUS is also equipped with the world’s strongest fiber: Dyneema®. The Inflatable Model consists of four different parts: Air Mattress, S-CAPEPLUS Cover, Storage Bag, Feet Board & Dual Action Hand Pump. Head blocks can be attached to the Inflatable Model to stabilize the head and neck.
Faster Prehospital Evacuation
Improve Well-Being Of Staff
Prevents Pressure Ulcers
Reduce Heavy Lifting
The World’s Strongest Fiber, Dyneema®AED 10,539.90 Price includes VATAED 10,539.90 Price includes VAT
The most relevant technical/aesthetic novelty of this article is the use of passive caterpillar belts which effortlessly glide downstairs
with an elevated level of security. Careful examination of the whole chair reveals a seat that has been very carefully studied; aesthetically
and in its conceptually free styling. The mixture of technical requirements give it an aggressive style. For example the tortuous conformation
of the welded frame or the obvious originality of the seating posture. The precocity of the aesthetics is underlined by the distribution of the angles
the backrest that can be telescopically inclined the adjustable headrest and the handles for transportation that can also be detached from the chair itself.
Innovative design and the maximum of security possible when in use make the new Skid Series an absolute novelty within the environment of evacuation and transport.”
AED 12,804.55Price includes VAT AED 12,804.55Price includes VAT
Pro-Skid is an evacuation chair, that is a chair that allows a single person, without effort or technical training, to carry another one down a staircase. The most important innovation is the use of passive slides which allows the chair to glide over the staircase with a high standard of safety and without requiring any effort.
- PVC Sheet is easy to clean
- Slide allow easy movement and control going downstairs
- Front wheels pivoting with brake which prevents horizontal and vertical movement
- Large diameter rear wheels increase sliding action
- Headrest has fixing belts to firmly position the person sitting to enhance safety
- Headrest sheet is movable making the device suitable for patient of different heights
- Footrest for patient comfort and firm position
- Seat and headrest are padded and made with vinyl material coating for an antibacterial protection and additional comfort
- Footrest for patient comfort and firm position
AED 12,589.17Price includes VAT AED 12,589.17Price includes VAT
The XtractSR 2-1-2 Complete Stretcher is a tactical rescue solution for evacuating casualties safely, efficiently, and carrying your medical supplies. This complete kit gives the operator a modular approach for the movement of a casualty from a hostile environment. This approach minimizes weight and cube and allows for operational flexibility.
1 x XtractSR 2-1-2 Complete Stretcher with Base fitted
1 x pair of Xstraps
1 x Backpack with 2-1-2 pouch configurationAED 9,348.98 Price includes VATAED 9,348.98 Price includes VAT
AED 9,261.00 Price includes VATAED 9,261.00 Price includes VAT
XTricate is ideal in confined space rescue and tech rescue scenarios. It is versatile in tech rescue situations, allowing both vertical and horizontal lifting and support. It will immobilize patients with neck or spinal injuries, as well as extricate patients in confined space rescue scenarios.
Extremely durable, XTricate has been independently lab tested to carry over 1,000lbs. One vertical lifting point and 4 horizontal lifting points for helicopter hoist capability. Five chest and leg straps and one fail safe strap are secured with Mil Spec buckles.AED 9,140.61 Price includes VATAED 9,140.61 Price includes VAT