No products in the cart.
Tub of 240 Bioguard Light Duty Hand and Surface Wipes
• Independently tested to British and European Standards BSEN1276
• Biodegradable and non-accumulative in the ecosystem.
• Non hazardous and alcohol free light duty wipes for surfaces, equipment and hands
• Protects against 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and spores tested and effective in under 30 seconds
• 0% alcohol and dermatologically tested, so kind to skin
• Product is non-hazardous and non-toxic and has been MEA tested to ensure it is safe to use
• Proven efficacy against COVID-19 and new mutant virus strains in 30 seconds.AED 71.78 Price includes VATAED 71.78 Price includes VAT
QUANTITY DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
This infection control kit has been designed by the medical team at SP in order to protect those employees and officials who are working in areas where there is a higher risk of infection or contamination eg an area affected by infectious diseases such as Ebola (EVD) Swine or Bird Flu.
The goggles are constructed of soft comfortable vinyl with a wide adjustable headband. The polycarbonate lens meet ANSI Z87.1. Includes side vent caps to restrict the influx of fluids.
It is supplied in a sealed tamper-proof A4 sized wallet so that its easy to store and distribute.
Each kit contains the following items:
- 1 x EN14683 compliant Biomask Face Mask
- 1 x Pair of Safety Goggles with Valved Air Side Vents & Head Strap
- 1 x EN14126 Compliant Disposable White Coverall (Size Large)
- 1 x Pair of Purple Nitrile Latex-Free Exam Gloves (Size Medium)
- 1 x Pair of Purple Nitrile Latex-Free Exam Gloves (Size Large)
- 1 x Pair of Blue PVC Elasticated Over Shoes
- 2 x Bioguard Anti Bacterial Disinfectant Wipes
- 1 x SP Alcohol Hand Rub in a 50ml Belt Dispenser
- 1 x Yellow Clinical Waste Bag
AED 264.60Price includes VATAED 224.91 AED 264.60Price includes VAT
“Kills at least 99.99 percent of all germs including MRSA
Clinell Wipes are an instant sanitising wipe and were designed to provide a simple solution to complex infection control policies.
They provide a single universal product which can be used to disinfect hands skin hard surfaces and medical instruments.
Clinical advantages of Clinell Wipes-
Can be used on ‘dirty hands’ (i.e. soiled hands) unlike alcohol gel rubs which can only be used on ‘physically clean hands’
Unlike other surface wipes currently on the market Clinell Wipes are safe on hands and instruments
Conforms to prEN12054 EN1276 and EN1500
Only 5 percent alcohol content means no sore dry hands after multiple use or damage to surfaces over time
Easily and quickly available from either dispenser or direct from the pack for immediate use
Quick use in clinics wards or home use for wiping down surfaces handles rims worktops keyboards etc
Safe for use on stethoscopes blood pressure cuffs and pulse oximeter probes – three instruments rarely cleaned and shown to cause infections (123)
Safe to use in food preparation areas
Very high antimicrobial kill count”AED 54.41 Price includes VATAED 54.41 Price includes VAT