No products in the cart.
“Device for ankle immobilization used with all Spencer spinal boards.
The wrap-around shape of the support area makes it
imperceptible to the patient
One-piece adjustable strap band for device fixing and for
The band can be removed allowing easy cleaning
Extremely robust and lightweight”
AED 424.46 AED 424.46
The S-CAPEPLUS Evacuation Mattress allows you to safely evacuate an immobile person during an emergency. It’s incredibly simple to use, which makes this S-CAPEPLUS an effective rescue tool for responders.
• The polyester material easily glides over various kind of surfaces.
• The body flaps tightly secure the person on the thick foam mattress, which gives protection on the wayout.
• Going down the stairs is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
• The mattress is made with fire retardant material.
• Users can save a lot of money compared to traditional evacuation equipment: the S-CAPEPLUS requiresfar less training and there’s no maintenance contract.
• Also, it can be used to evacuate unconscious victims.AED 2,289.00AED 2,289.00
“This blanket can be used as protection for rescue workers entering or leaving a fire area. It can also be used to
extinguish flames on a burn victim and if necessary be used as a large dressing providing instant pain relief and
beginning the healing process while victims are being transported to emergency care units”AED 3,704.40AED 3,704.40
“CombiCarrier II Head Immobiliser
The Tactical CombiCarrier II Head Immobiliser is designed to be used with the CombiCarrier II this head immobiliser allows easy operation of the latch mechanism on the CombiCarrier II during application and removal from the patient.
Compact tapered head supports minimise lateral movement and maximise access to the patients neck and ears without compromising stabilisation.
- Simple to use and easy to clean
- X-Ray compatible
- Allows rescuers to easily operate the latch mechanism on the CombiCarrierII
- Base plate can be left on the device when stored saving valuable on-scene time
- Also fits on many 16” width backboards common in the industry today
- Tactical black
“AED 1,025.33AED 1,025.33
“CombiCarrier II Tactical Scoop/Backboard 2 in 1
The CombiCarrier II Tactical eliminates unnecessary movement making it ideal for patients with suspected hip pelvic and spinal injuries.
- Spinal Immobilization Device: The CombiCarrier II may be used as a scoop stretcher or a full backboard.
- Auto-Lock Latch System: Simple intuitive design minimizes training. Recessed side latch is positioned away from patient.
- Locks instantly during application.
- Manual release required during removal from patient.
- Concave Patient Surface: Provides excellent lateral support and improves patient’s sense of security. Minimizes movement of patient’s spine during lifting and transport. Continuous inner edge eliminates panel pinch points.
- Operates like a Standard Backboard: Patient can be rotated and slid out onto the CombiCarrier II during auto extrication. Four patient restraint straps are included.
- Continuous Head Support Surface: Improves neutral alignment and minimizes head movement during application and removal. Accommodates various durable and disposable head immobilizers.
- Seamless Plastic Construction: No rivets drive screws or roll pins. High density polyethylene is easily cleaned and disinfected. Helps comply with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Foam filling makes it ideal for water rescue.
- Reduced thickness (2.19″” / 5.6 cm) and smaller hand hold diameter (1.35″” / 3.4 cm) fits standard storage compartments.
Dimensions: 186.7 x 41.9 x 5.6cm”AED 7,695.45AED 7,695.45
“Item Code: ST00105A
Weight: 8 kg [17 lbs] Load capacity: 170 kg [374 lbs] Orange color. Also available in yellow military and blue. Characterised by four feet that disappear into the space provided from the closure of the two half-frames. Complete with two quick-release orange restraints Reflective mark to increase nocturnal visibility”
AED 2,039.63 AED 2,039.63
“Spencer Dakota is a basket stretcher intended for recovery of patients where other devices would be difficult to use.
Typical uses are recovery by ground hoisting fast recoveries and transfers that require side impact protection. This
version is characterized by width less than the standard model.”
AED 1,838.18 AED 1,838.18
“ABS Impact resistant plastic construction
New improved hand holes designed to accommodate gloved hands
Moulded speed clip pins
Floats for water rescue
Lifts up to 1000lbs”AED 1,868.74AED 1,868.74
“These St John Ambulance exclusive Entonox kits contains all the necessary components for simple and effective Entonox® delivery. They are supplied in a sturdy blue barrel bag keeping the contents well protected whilst on the move.
The contents have been carefully selected based on the demand of our customers. However should you require extra equipment there is ample storage space in the bag.
Supplied with the following:
1 x Blue barrel bag
1 x Entonox reflective badge
1 x EASE demand valve
1 x 3m hose
1 x BS probe
1 x Adjustable disposable inflation mask – small adult size 4
2 x Pair nitrile powder-free disposable gloves – medium
2 x Pair nitrile powder-free disposable gloves – large.
(Cylinder is not included in kit – available to purchase from BOC Medical – call 0800 111 333)”AED 2,769.48AED 2,769.48
“A single use hand held portable suction device designed to provide quick and effective suction in emergency situations.
The EVAC-S single use suction device is a lightweight state of the art high vacuum portable emergency device which can be powered with one hand operation leaving the other hand free for different tasks. This unit was designed to provide efficient operation and ease of use.
Designed to provide quick and effective suction in emergency situations
High vacuum powered by one-hand operation leaving the other hand free for different tasks
Designed to provide efficient operation and ease of use
Contains suction catheter pump handle collection jar and cap connection port”AED 179.71AED 179.71
A St John Ambulance face shield contained in a quality fabric keyring featuring the St John Ambulance logo.
Carry it with you to ensure that you are always protected.
Spare face shields available to purchase separately.AED 13.79AED 13.79
“Blue detectable extension plasters.
Pack of 50
deal for the kitchen catering and for those working with food
St John Ambulance branded
Low allergy adhesive
Designed not to stick to the wound site
Each plaster measures 2 x 12cm a longer length plaster for extra security
Each dressing is sterile and individually wrapped.”AED 93.71
It is designed with pinch-free hinges and has 6 ea 12mm connecting holes for securing equipment to the stretcher. With integrated 5+2 point harness, the patient is securely fastened during the transportation and can in the worst case be hoisted vertically. With the telescopic handles retracted the stretcher can fit within vehicles and helicopters with a length less than 2 meters. Four folded it can be stored in a number of 36 units per cubic meter.
• law STANAG 2040
• law STANAG 3204
• Fire retardant canvas.
• Foldable with telescopic handles.
• Integrated 5 + 2 point patient restraint harness.
• Includes a durable carrying case.AED 3,675.00AED 3,675.00
“Thanks to reduced clutter the stretcher is used as an emergency stretcher and also in conditions where storage space lacks. Complete with two orange quick-release restraints.
4001 01 LESS emergency preparedness proof
LESS carrier is used by at least 2 operators. The patient must be secured with the straps before lifting and handling.
LESS carrying cases (Item 3013) are approved lifting accessories. LESS Spider strap (Art 4012 01) is used for effective patient stabilization.
• Seven side handles on each side
• Sliding handle
• Light weight – only 6.5 kg
• Insulates against the substrate and prevents hypothermia
• Floats in water with 20 kg buoyancy. Keeping adult patient fertile
• Easy to clean or disinfect
• 3 fastening straps included (Item 4012)”AED 4,299.75AED 4,299.75
Hard shell case for housing and transport devices generally used in resuscitation procedures.
Extremely robust metal structure
Wide handle for easy transport
Metal support feet
Rounded corner protectors made of chromed steel
Rapid closure system with lock
180 opening to maximize access to content
Mobile internal divisors
Thermo-formed compartments to store accessories one of
which is foldable
Dedicated compartments for oxygen tank and manual
The transparent separator is fixed by magnet allows easy
view of the content and keeps it ordered
2 strap belt to fix an oxygen tank (max 2 L without ring nut)
3 rings for the attachment of the supplied straps allow to
carry the case as a backpack
Equipped with phial holder
External dimensions 530x385x230 5 mm
Materials AL Steel PE
Weight 65 01 kg
LIENZ KRONE – ALUMINIUM CASE
“The Lift Easy is one of the lift-assist range of ambulance trolleys. Designed to help reduce the risks of manual handling by utilising gas strut cylinders contributing towards the safe raising and lowering of patients.
Two gas strut cylinder mechanisms assist raising and lowering throughout its full range allowing the trolley to lock in any position. This reduces the amount of effort required by the operators and therefore contributing towards a reduced risk of manual handling.
The benefits of the Lift Easy include:
For optimum patient care the backrest raises 75 degrees and the shock position is easily achieved in one smooth operation.
The foot end also drops down to allow the trolley to be fitted across the bulkhead of a vehicle for the transverse transportation of seated patients.
Folding push pull handles.
Length 187cm Width 55cm Height (max) 81cm Height (min) 44cm Max Load 200kg.
This product is made direct to order with delivery from the manufacturer. Please contact us for a lead time as it will be delivered to you by a separate courier. It is not available for next day delivery.”AED 48,675.38AED 48,675.38
“Aspirator with reusable 1000cc autoclavable jar – white
These modern compact medical suction units feature:
Silent powerful double piston motor providing a discreet yet efficient means for responders to clear blocked airways.
Air Flow: 30lt min. Adjustable suction 0 > 800 mbar (80 kPa) which is clearly displayed on the analogue gauge on the front of the unit
45 minutes autonomy
The ABS case is shock resistant
Supplied complete with a 12 volt power lead the electronic circuit allows direct operation through 12 VDC vehicle power sources and total recharging of the internal battery from any 12 volt power source or any 220 VAC with suitable battery charger
3 year warrantyCE 0434 Certified
Dimensions: 35 x 10 x 24.5cm
Weight: 4.9kg.”AED 7,607.25AED 7,607.25
“Oxygen tank carrier design for transport of 2 liters oxygen tanks.
Easy to clean PVC sheet
Adjustable shoulder strap to allow easy transport
Hole between the two compartments to allow
access to a flowmeter that could be connected to
the oxygen tank
Front pocket with zip closure to store accessories
used for oxygen administration
Padded main compartment to protect the content
and to allow a more comfortable transportation
Dimensions 150x290x500 10 mm
Pocket dimensions 370x100x130 10 mm
Shoulder strap length From 60 to 120 2 cm
Loading capacity 6 Kg
Weight 490 10 g
OXYPACK 2 – PVC OXYGEN
TANK FOR TANK 2 L
AED 137.81 AED 137.81
The spinal board Spencer Porta Loc is a device for recovery, immobilization and transfer to a main stretcher of patients with suspected spinal injuries.
“Disposable self inflating manual resuscitator for mechanical ventilation of trauma patients or with
“SAR Evac Body Rescue Splint – Emergency Rescue Stretcher
The SAR Evac Body Splint Stretcher provides excellent clinical immobility during rescue and extrication offering great protection to the casualty and compact enough to enable rescue from confined spaces.
An integral body harness made from 25mm web with crutch padding and adjustable foot support with padding for extra security and to stop body slip while all the main casualty securing cross straps are of 50mm webbing with adjustable two piece clip buckles.
The SAR Evac has a width of 68cm across both the shoulder and hip areas and is 205 cm long giving more security and protection to the casualty.
- Six horizontal lifting loops (three down each side positioned along the main trunk / torso of the casualty)
- The two main vertical lifting loops are positioned at the shoulder ensuring a true vertical lifting position for the casualty
- Head strap has two fitting systems to provide firm head restraint
- The head section can be formed into a cone to disperse debris when dragging through confined spaces
- The strap holding the stretcher in its rolled position has a fitted pad and can be used for a head restraint by threading it around the outer loops on the coned area
- Extra thick lower outer skin to make it more abrasion resistant
- Lightweight upper skin material to keep the overall stretcher weight down
- The lower outer material is orange and made from flame retardant heavy duty PVC reinforced nylon. The Inner and bag are made from standard PVC reinforced nylon
- It can also be used as a lifting mat without the use of the straps allowing two people to transfer a casualty from one flat area to another keeping the casualty in a horizontal position
Packed size including bag: 75 x 30cm
Weight: Stretcher: 5.6kg.”AED 3,849.93
“This SJS brand scoop has been designed so that either end or both ends of the stretcher can be uncoupled to gently scoop up the patient using scissor-type closing motion. Helps to support a patient in the position found reducing the risk of further injury.
Narrow foot-end frame for handling in confined areas.
Telescoping tubes allow length adjustments to fit patients of various heights.
Centre design permits patient to be X-rayed.
Open: Length 166cm Width 42.2cm Height 6.7cm.
Folded: Length 120cm Width 42.2cm Height 10cm.
Weight 9.75kg Load Capacity 159kg.
Due to the nature of this product it will be delivered to you by a separate courier therefore is not available on a next day delivery.”AED 4,921.41AED 4,921.41
“St John Ambulance adhesive dressings
High quality stretch plasters. Available in various shapes and sizes. Each dressing is sterile and individually wrapped.
Pack of 100
3.8 x 3.8cm
Expires 03-2012.”AED 48.51AED 48.51
“High quality stretch plasters. Available in various shapes and sizes. Each dressing is sterile and individually wrapped.
Pack of 100
Contains some latex
20 x 2.2 x 3.8cm plasters
30 x 2.5 x 7.2cm plasters
20 x 3.8 x 3.8cm plasters
10 x 5 x 7.2cm plasters
10 x Knuckle plasters
10 x Fingertip plasters”AED 44.10AED 44.10