No products in the cart.
Brayden Baby Advanced
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AED 4,762.80 Price includes VAT
Brayden Baby Advanced is the first illuminating infant CPR manikin that provides real-time visual feedback using intuitive lights to allow good quality ventilations and chest compressions.
Brayden Baby Advanced is developed with the help of European experts in the field of resuscitation, Brayden Baby’s unique features include intuitive lights that provides real-time feedback for ventilation training and lights providing real-time feedback for chest compressions (depth, rate, recoil and finger/thumb position). When all component parts of chest compressions are performed correctly, a CPR quality indication light illuminates on the forehead of the Brayden Baby manikin. Both sets of lights help guide the student to perform good quality infant CPR.
Brayden Baby Advanced is ideal for Paediatric BLS, EPALS and EPILS.
Customers who bought this item also bought
AED 592.70 Price includes VAT
AED 2,815.34 Price includes VAT
AED 33.29 Price includes VAT
AED 95.83 Price includes VAT
- The non-toxic material used in Brayden Baby Advanced is soft and smooth to represent an infant’s skin.
- The Brayden Baby has an open and interconnected mouth and nose which adds realism when ventilating.
- The Brayden Baby has a realistically large occiput so the Baby lies with its head in a realistic position (in flexion). The head needs to be moved to open the airway in to the neutral position.
- A realistic ‘Jaw Thrust/Lift’ manoeuvre is possible to practice opening the infant airway as required.
- Correct positioning of the head into the neutral position to open the airway.
- Brayden Baby Advanced offers realistic occlusion of the airway for an infant when the head is hyper-extended.
- Brayden Baby allows the correct compression depth of at least a 1/3rd of the AP distance of manikin (4cm).
- Brayden Baby has an easy to change ‘double filter’ connected to the lung when required.