No products in the cart.
SJA eye wash 500ml
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
St John Ambulance eye wash 500ml
Sterile eye wash solution can be used for the irrigation and cleansing of the eyes.
- A squeeze bottle for a controllable flow rate
- Directable jet for precision application
- Twist off cap for ease of opening in an emergency
- Contains Sodium Chloride 0.9% w/v
- It is a sterile saline solution
- Ready to use.
Works with: Emergency eye wash station and Eye wash pod
Customers who bought this item also bought
Health and safety (first aid) regulations:
• Where mains tap water is not readily available for eye irrigation at least one litre of sterile water or sterile saline (0.9%) in sealed disposable containers should be provided.
• Once seals are broken containers should not be kept for reuse.
• Containers should not be used after the expiry date.
|Dimensions||0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 cm|